The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Fastlaner

RogueFreedom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 29, 2014
It's amazing how mindset changes everything for you. I just finished The Book and am already accelerating into the Fastlane.

I'm a 34 y/o husband, father of 2, and until now have been a faithful member of the Slowlane get rich slowly community. No more.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new web app service that focuses on helping other fastlaners build out their empire. I'm hoping this project will propel me fully into the Fastlane for good.

I've had the sense in the back of my mind for a long time now that I have to take hold of my future. Now is the time.

Proud to be a member of a community the caliber of this one. I hope to have some useful additions of my own soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
It's amazing how mindset changes everything for you. I just finished The Book and am already accelerating into the Fastlane.

I'm a 34 y/o husband, father of 2, and until now have been a faithful member of the Slowlane get rich slowly community. No more.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new web app service that focuses on helping other fastlaners build out their empire. I'm hoping this project will propel me fully into the Fastlane for good.

I've had the sense in the back of my mind for a long time now that I have to take hold of my future. Now is the time.

Proud to be a member of a community the caliber of this one. I hope to have some useful additions of my own soon.
Glad you escaped the shackles of slowlanerism.

I'm sure you'll do well.

Just a suggestion, make sure to read all the gold threads or even just those that interest you. They are full of info that people would expect you to pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...