The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Protecting... and Collecting (LOL)

Drive2Riches

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 18, 2014
Washington
IT PROTECTS... AND IT COLLECTS

This is the slogan for a niche I discovered when my son said he had to pee... after he put on all his hockey gear.

I'm thinking I should totally go with the idea:

Every player wears a cup.
Now I need to figure out a good design for the ... "collecting" part.

So I'm designing a product that will serve both needs:
TO PROTECT... AND TO COLLECT

Maybe something disposable that attaches inside the cup? I dunno...

This is gonna be HUGE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
Let's say I'm a football player. Two minutes into the first quarter "i gotta go". So I spend the next 46 minutes of game time running around with a pouch full of pee? Or alternatively, I get tackled on the next play and pee explodes all over me?

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Maybe a tube that attaches to the cup and hangs out of the gear somewhere accessible. Then you just connect the tube to a bag/bottle when he has to pee.

But...I gotta be honest, that shit seems gross. In the best case scenario, you're going to have pee droplets and liquid sloshing around that cup and rubbing on your junk for the duration of the game (usually at least an hour). It seems uncomfortable and would likely cause chaffing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronnie

Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 18, 2013
New York
Lol.

I currently play minor league football here in New York and I played college football so here's the (gross & shocking) truth.

Majority of adult players don't wear cups.. And a lot of guys when they have to "go" they go on themselves, in the middle of the game....

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Ha Ha...this does sound kind of gross, and reminds me of catheters, urinary infections, and colostomy bags. There's a big problem with being sanitary and infections. Interesting concept, but you'd have to make something safe and healthy. Not to mention urine breaks down the skin. And than that leads to other stuff. lol I've been a nurse aide and seen all kinds of stuff. Good luck with that, but like they already said, you'd have urine spilling everywhere.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.