The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2000+ LinkedIn Contacts

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Mostly small biz owners
All with 500+ connections
US + International

You are still dodging the question. What are the other criteria? There are way more than 2000 people with the criteria you listed.

My guess: you dont know yourself, because you bought something like this: https://www.fiverr.com/njstangers/g...ext_type=auto&funnel=201409291817121187787320

Still impressive to get 3,5k deal from sth like that.

I will officially be impressed if you get another deal like that from this method and will sponsor a list of 10k contacts for you if you do. Only if they really pay you though :).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
You are still dodging the question. What are the other criteria? There are way more than 2000 people with the criteria you listed.

My guess: you dont know yourself, because you bought something like this: https://www.fiverr.com/njstangers/g...ext_type=auto&funnel=201409291817121187787320

Still impressive to get 3,5k deal from sth like that.

Thats pretty cool I should test that out, thanks for the link

It has some other filters, cant remember exactly the only ones I cared about were the 500+ connections (I added the OP on september 21st I think, & did the actual work the month prior)

Why? Because if THEY have 500+ connections then when they add me as a connection they become a mutual connection and so I'm really getting (2000 contacts X 500 contacts + that they have = > 100K ) of course not all different people, eventually I start coming up multiple times for some people which also helps

I was able to make a lot more than 3.5k, that was just on the first day

These are just MY methods

If I wanted to build a long term funnel I WOULD care about what niche the people are in, but I'm doing an underachiever model currently

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
The drama in this thread..

kbtV8zN.gif

The list and some things thrown around here gave me an idea though, time to test. Thanks

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
I have a linkedin profile. I said i'm an expert in the wine and spirits field. no one has caught the joke because i get flooded with invites

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
For those of you who see the value, do it.

For those of you who don't, roll on.

He could have just as easily kept this to himself, but thought that others may be interested.

And some people might be.

Not how I use LinkedIn, but it doesn't make me want to kill the messenger.

So... everyone relax. Live and let live.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
This thread has gone astray. We shouldn't be going at each other like that. It's not that type of forum. If you don't see value here, just move on to the next thread. Those that downloaded it obviously see value. So I don't understand why we are trying to justify whether this is useful or not.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
So I don't understand why we are trying to justify whether this is useful or not.

I'm not trying to justify if it's useful. I'm looking for him to give me some insight into why he thinks it's useful. It seems other people here struggle to find the value here, too.

I didn't think it was a crime to ask a question. Whenever someone berates and insults you for asking a basic question, that's a huge red flag...

OH BOY $2000 A MONTH PASSIVE INCOME?
The point I was making is that I can copy/paste any part of my process from any one of my passive revenue streams completely out of context and just say "HEY THERE YOU GO".

But without any context, that information is USELESS.

Point is, I came in here with a simple, direct question. I didn't want you to lay out a process for me to make millions. You got aggro. I don't know why.

Good luck in your venture dude.

Last edited:

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Why? Because if THEY have 500+ connections then when they add me as a connection they become a mutual connection and so I'm really getting (2000 contacts X 500 contacts + that they have = > 100K ) of course not all different people, eventually I start coming up multiple times for some people which also helps

Can someone...ANYONE...please tell me what the benefit of 100k connections on LinkedIn is? On a whole, that seems really useless to me, so I think I'm missing something.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Can someone...ANYONE...please tell me what the benefit of 100k connections on LinkedIn is? On a whole, that seems really useless to me, so I think I'm missing something.

From what little bit I know of LinkedIn. It's a way to connect with professionals in your industry. A way to expand your network and perhaps make better contacts in your field in order to help propel your endeavors. @jockinbox seems to be taking a slightly different approach by expanding his "network" in hopes that someone will find his business/service/product useful and it will translate directly into sales as opposed to making contacts.

i.e, I sell business phones systems. Instead of finding people in the same industries who might help me expand that service, I attempt to get the individual in that industry interested in my product. If I'm wrong in this then tell me but that's what I'm seeing this as.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
From what little bit I know of LinkedIn. It's a way to connect with professionals in your industry. A way to expand your network and perhaps make better contacts in your field in order to help propel your endeavors. @jockinbox seems to be taking a slightly different approach by expanding his "network" in hopes that someone will find his business/service/product useful and it will translate directly into sales as opposed to making contacts.

i.e, I sell business phones systems. Instead of finding people in the same industries who might help me expand that service, I attempt to get the individual in that industry interested in my product. If I'm wrong in this then tell me but that's what I'm seeing this as.

So the marketing theory here is that those 100k people will increase your exposure to some random people who may be just browsing through people on LinkedIn and see your profile and say, "Wow I should call this guy!"

I didn't even realized people browse LinkedIn in that way.

I guess I can see that. Seems like a very indirect way to start a business, but can probably help in the B2B space a lot once you are established.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
So the marketing theory here is that those 100k people will increase your exposure to some random people who may be just browsing through people on LinkedIn and see your profile and say, "Wow I should call this guy!"

I didn't even realized people browsed LinkedIn in that way.

I guess I can see that. Seems like a very indirect way to start a business, but can probably help in the B2B space a lot once you are established.

Just another tool in the box. As far as I know it's free? So if you can potentially get your service out to hundreds of thousands of people, even if you only convert a small percentage it has helped. Pair that with all the other marketing avenues and you have some nice reach.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Just another tool in the box. As far as I know it's free? S if you can potentially get your service out to hundreds of thousands of people, even if you only convert a small percentage it has helped. Pair that with all the other marketing avenues and you have some nice reach.

It still would seem to make sense to start an approach like this by targetting your niche very closely.

Say I specialize in marketing for dentists. It would make a lot more sense to get a list of 2000+ dentists more than just 2000+ random people.

I have seen those Fiverr gigs in the past. Anyone know if you can have them tailored to people in a certain industry/niche? Or is it just 2000+ random users?

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
It still would seem to make sense to start an approach like this by targetting your niche very closely.

Say I specialize in marketing for dentists. It would make a lot more sense to get a list of 2000+ dentists more than just 2000+ random people.

I have seen those Fiverr gigs in the past. Anyone know if you can have them tailored to people in a certain industry/niche? Or is it just 2000+ random users?

I couldn't agree more. But take my phones for example. Doesn't matter if you're in cloth diapers, or telemarketing. Every business needs a phone. So I guess it depends on what you sell.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
I couldn't agree more. But take my phones for example. Doesn't matter if you're in cloth diapers, or telemarketing. Every business needs a phone. So I guess it depends on what you sell.
Awesome. These are the answers I was looking for. Definitely makes me think twice about some new strategies. +Rep.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL

d69755e81cf8842a14eac09b24b7cb3b70a3c8c9af0b729be274ba4a9b5fbfe2.jpg

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
Just out of curiosity, what happens when everyone and their brother start adding these 2000 contacts? Why would any of these people accept random connections?

I used Linkedin for a long time and all the connections I had, I knew personally, and had worked with them at one time or another. When I occasionally got random connection requests I deleted them.

Now I don't use Linkedin at all because I found no real value in it. It was as annoying as Facebook to me.

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012
Attached you will find a list of 2000 email addresses that you can add to your LinkedIn Connections

Cheers

Thank you so much man! I actually got a new mentor from this list

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!