The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are you doing on your Friday night?

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
How many other Fastlaners are spending your Friday night working on your business, rather than going out like most of your friends probably are?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
I went to the gym, then the movies next to the gym, and saw A Walk Among the Tombstones by myself. Decent movie. Came back and now continuing to work on fastlane ideas. I would say these 4 hours were key to relaxing for me from a stressful day. Not like I was wasting time getting wasted or just being with a lot of people (people are slow and hold you back). Although I was still "around" people - which is key, for me.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I went to the gym, then the movies next to the gym, and saw A Walk Among the Tombstones by myself. Decent movie. Came back and now continuing to work on fastlane ideas. I would say these 4 hours were key to relaxing for me from a stressful day. Not like I was wasting time getting wasted or just being with a lot of people (people are slow and hold you back). Although I was still "around" people - which is key, for me.
Yeah man, we all need time to relax; it's just as important as the time when we're hustling

D

DeletedUser394

What am I doing on this most glorious of nights? Well, I'm glad you asked.

I'm counting my money in large piles of banknotes that nearly touch the 15 ft ceiling of the grand foyer of my 58,000 sq ft palace. Surrounding me, in a semi circle, are half a dozen scantily clad Russian supermodels handpicked from among Mr. Putin's personal entourage. My butler, Jacques, just left the room. He had been retrieving my cellular as I had just wrapped up a collect call with the Supreme Leader of Best Korea, Kim Jong Un. We were discussing Scottish independence and Roger Goodell. I'm also on a horse. I've been on this noble steed the entire time. I'm writing this while on a horse. The horse is in my foyer. I daresay he may have just defecated on the Persian rug that was given to me by the former Shah of Iran. I must regrettably bid you adieu.

This is not a progress thread.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
What am I doing on this most glorious of nights? Well, I'm glad you asked.

I'm counting my money in large piles of banknotes that nearly touch the 15 ft ceiling of the grand foyer of my 58,000 sq ft palace. Surrounding me, in a semi circle, are half a dozen scantily clad Russian supermodels handpicked from among Mr. Putin's personal entourage. My butler, Jacques, just left the room. He had been retrieving my cellular as I had just wrapped up a collect call with the Supreme Leader of Best Korea, Kim Jong Un. We were discussing Scottish independence and Roger Goodell. I'm also on a horse. I've been on this noble steed the entire time. I'm writing this while on a horse. The horse is in my foyer. I daresay he may have just defecated on the Persian rug that was given to me by the former Shah of Iran. I must regrettably bid you adieu.

This is not a progress thread.
Lol I'm not totally sure what to make of all this, but if your horse irritates you, you can always sell it to Jim Pattison

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
I'm taking a break from working on my business and reading uplifting things on TMF forum!

People don't always have to be working on their business.....but they also don't always have to succeed ;)

Right now I'm brain storming, note taking, and spending some much coveted alone time with my thoughts. I find late nights (especially fridays) are the best time to work without interruption.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Studying for Uni.

Working on businesses.

That's all I literally do. No TV, No Games, No Movies. I can do all that once I become successful. Friends call me boring, but hey, this boring dude might hire you one day! And they're the typical slowlane and sidewalker people. No respect for money. This one dude has an iPhone 5s, pre-ordered the iPhone 6 day it was available from his school loans... I'm so glad I found this forums as I now have several efriends all with the same goal - to be successful.

G

Guest24480

Anyone else get bored with old friends who sit around at the some crap pub and talk about the same old sh*t? :dead:
People who only talk about movies from the early 2000's and how long they spent watching Netflix TV shows last week. Really gets on my nerves after awhile

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
People who only talk about movies from the early 2000's and how long they spent watching Netflix TV shows last week. Really gets on my nerves after awhile
Yesterday in class I approached my friend with a business idea. I told him we should work on this together. You know what he told me, "Nah man, I rather just get a job, go to my job, come home and relax." - He's no longer my friend.

D

DeletedUser394

Yesterday in class I approached my friend with a business idea. I told him we should work on this together. You know what he told me, "Nah man, I rather just get a job, go to my job, come home and relax." - He's no longer my friend.

That's an extremely poor reason to lose a friend over.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
That's an extremely poor reason to lose a friend over.
Okay, I exaggerated that point a bit. But I really don't like surrounding myself around people like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How many other Fastlaners are spending your Friday night working on your business, rather than going out like most of your friends probably are?

I spend my Friday night moving threads posted in the wrong category and prefixed with the wrong subcategory. :sour::shifty:

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Cleaned the house. Read. Exercised. Went to work, watched Bellator and UFC.

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
Last night I went to Chipotle with my mom, came home read for an hour and then spent the rest of the night working on building a clock for my dads birthday while watching the tv show Chuck in the background....pretty good night:D

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
friday nights is usually at the clubs with a nice girl and jello shots:troll: , what can I say I like to have fun lol

Yesterday in class I approached my friend with a business idea. I told him we should work on this together. You know what he told me, "Nah man, I rather just get a job, go to my job, come home and relax." - He's no longer my friend

And its usually with my "slowlane" friends and you know what's funny when I just started moving towards the "fastlane" mindset I looked at them as not worth having around because they didn't have the same ambitions as me...

I reflected on myself and realised that it wasn't they who had changed it was me:headbanger:

tumblr_me8crbkYkX1rtlfldo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.