The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

{PROGRESS + ACCOUNTABILITY} LAURYN'S RECONSTRUCTION: GETTING TO 50 SHADES OF PAID

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
My grandmother died, I still haven't been paid my final paycheck and life has a blade to my throat.
But I finished the first part of Succulence. It's over. It's done. It's handed in to Amazon.

FYI I've been trying to force Amazon to make the sampler PERMAFREE but it isn't really working.
So *shrug* I'm over it. Here is the link for the 8,000 word sampler download.

If you have Kindle Unlimited, check it out for free on KU please.
I wrote, 11,950 words today.

I'm tired. I'm out.

brit-awards-2014-performances-all-music.gif

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChickenHawk

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
468%
Aug 16, 2012
Butt in Chair
My grandmother died, I still haven't been paid my final paycheck and life has a blade to my throat.
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. That's a terrible loss, to say the least (and surely isn't made any easier with unrelated problems, such as the issue of getting your final paycheck). Hang in there. We're all rooting for you and know it's only a matter of time before things turn for the better.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. That's a terrible loss, to say the least (and surely isn't made any easier with unrelated problems, such as the issue of getting your final paycheck). Hang in there. We're all rooting for you and know it's only a matter of time before things turn for the better.

What she said.

Keep your head up. You're going to make it. You have to know it.

Excellent work on the word count. :)

Cruor Vult

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 18, 2014

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
Thank you everyone.

The loss isn't as terrible as you may think. I knew she was getting to that age.
She stressed, deeply, that she had lived an amazing life, one with love and great children.
She wanted everyone to know she died happy because she had long made the best of life.

:)

====

I woke up still tired yet feeling blessed about finishing Succulence. I've actually earned a couple of days off from writing. This is good because now I get to focus on my website! (Well I have 2 web clients, so theirs too.)

I just feel good knowing that I've completed a novella in like 3 weeks. I need to recuperate from that and keep moving.

tumblr_lkom0os1Aa1qi8rx4o1_500.gif

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
Thanks. Got me nice and hooked at the first sentence. And it seems like it just builds up from there...

Thank you - now the goal is to keep the momentum through an entire series, and see what happens.

2.5 books left.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
I'm not doing no more previews with you. It's like getting h**d and just when you about to c*m you stop." - A satisfied reader who previewed Succulence.

Elmo-ROFL_big.gif

Hahahahahahahah.

I at least completed THAT full scene though?!

I've been working on some brand design for a luxury fashion client, as well as a feminine client who wanted a personal logo. I've also been looking at my own website, and redesigning the brand and appearance for it as well.

It's money, and it's better than waiting for my last job to pay me (which they still haven't :grumpy:). Once I snapped out of the "OMG What do I do? How do I live?" it became better to hustle. Also, I found myself being angry with myself for what happened, and while I take responsibility, I'm not fully responsible. I did everything I was supposed to do and then some. So let me do everything and then some for me, no matter what.

Also came to terms with the idea of having to live out of my car if it ever came to that. Not that anyone would really allow that, but it allowed me to stop freaking the hell out about the negatives and work to find the humor in it period. I'm close enough to ATL and not too far a stretch from NY... or KC.

I've got options. I'm just busting a$$ not to use them - and I'm really thinking in advance. A few hardcore nights and weeks ahead, cause I will not lose and I'm more sick by the idea of being completely dependent on someone else for my overhead than I am anything else. I really mean it too.

I'm going to map out some interesting story ideas for Succulence. Not today but soon. Still taking a break from the book... but need to pick it up again so I can have a book done for October, one for November, and the box set in time for Christmas. ;)

I know some people have books on Amazon that are like 12 pages. An erotica/fap piece might really be that short... but at the end of the day... I would have to write several of those stories to even feel justified putting that up for sale. (That is just me; clearly those short pieces sell.)

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
I have my final check, finally! I am secure for September. Owner apologized for the troubles caused. I said I am less angry now that I have my money.

giphy.gif

While I am still angry about what's happened, instead of attacking myself and berating myself, I'm celebrating that I was at least a few steps ahead, landed interviews and some business, and didn't let the challenges of the past 30 days paralyze me to the point where all I did was lament and complain. Instead I:

- designed a new logo
- manifested 2 new clients
- wrote and published another book, which is now a series (Succulence)
- updated a manuscript for another series, which should be published soon (Playgirl Diaries)
- went on an interview
- saw my family (even though it was a "sad" affair)
- dug deep and saw how "over" the idea of employment I am
- redesigned my website
- revamped and constructed my freebie
- started video marketing

Woo hoo... I just need to iron out a few things and a tiny celebration. If I didn't have a full-blown meltdown by now, it's not coming. And I think a few people would have lost it by now LOL.

rihanna-half-of-me-ri-wink.gif

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
So I tried a free book giveaway on the sampler... maybe less than 50 have taken up on the offer. I cancelled the amazon giveaway. I'm probably going to cancel the sampler very soon and unpublish it. I haven't checked the Smashwords stats, but I'm like @ChickenHawk ... put your preferences where your mouth and wallet are and act on it.

Sometime this week, I'll work on the outline for the story. The reason I was able to plow through the first book (which Amazon says is 133 pages) has everything to do with how the plot picks up as I give a one sentence outline.

Anyway, 8 days until Succulence is unleashed. I'm not doing pre-orders anymore. I'm just dropping the books as they come.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
You can only be so hard on yourself, they say.
Relax and attract it, they say.

"Eff all that.. I got bills to pay," I say.
"I'm more tired of the struggle than I am of exhaustion," I say.

I'm somewhere between mentally fried from re-doing my website and working on two others...
And b*tchslapping myself to produce content for momentum.

I'm about to start the second book for a release (of many sorts).

tumblr_lij5rbaLs21qe9e35o1_500.gif

Cruor Vult

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 18, 2014
You can only be so hard on yourself, they say.
Relax and attract it, they say.

"Eff all that.. I got bills to pay," I say.
"I'm more tired of the struggle than I am of exhaustion," I say.

I'm somewhere between mentally fried from re-doing my website and working on two others...
And b*tchslapping myself to produce content for momentum.

I'm about to start the second book for a release (of many sorts).

You're a machine. Much respect.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
709 words of the first two chapters completed. I have to daydream and do some research. I have to build tension and suspense without being too crazy or cheesy. Ugh!

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
graphics-belly-dancing-749229.gif
Ricochet has been approved with a new title, pen and cover. We're putting the cover design together now. This is awesome. The newer storyline was fleshed out, accepted and made more sense for the audience.

I anticipate it being 99 cents. We'll see what this does. Details coming as I get them.

Awesome - I'm working on two series right now!

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
No writing in the past few days. Focused on other, more immediately lucrative ventures.
There's always this beautiful balance between income for right now and income for the future as you move and develop.

I have several irons in the fire:

- Publishing
- Site monetization + ecommerce
- Brand development + copywriting

I also realize I need to get organized. I live on the edge but it's not fun when the lack of organization prevents having a laser-focused mentality.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
Succulence is live today!

tumblr_lvwkvtyL1n1qg40ybo1_500.gif

I have a few sales (mainly pre-orders of course) and I already am annoyed because I found a typo at the beginning of the book. I have several important business errands to run, but as soon as I have a chance to settle, I'll be loading the book onto Grammarly to have a look at things and publish a cleaner version.

Also after the book makes my initial investment back ($200 including grammarly), I will pay for it to be properly formatted and designed for an optimal kindle experience including custom chapter headers and font. I'll also look into Smashwords production, and an audiobook. I have a nice voice, but I'm not Amy.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
It's been a while, so time to check in:

~ Meager sales month right now. Considering back to school and other things, I'm not really phased or stressed by this.

Succulence
==========
~ Received a 5 star review
~ A little over 10 borrows + sales
~ No major promotion
~ $2.99 seems to be the best leverage point for it

Ricochet
========
~ approved under a new title
~ under Jessica N. Watkins's Femistry Press
~ Got a new cover for the book - it's amazing
~ launches the Trilogy that's coming

Focus
========

~ I've been launching products of my own, put one on Amazon
~ Launching a brand development & design class for Sept 28
~ Been launching WordPress sites for customers
~ Launched an Etsy site - just to see if I could
~ Launched copywriting services on Etsy (& working for a few forum members when I have the time)

I've been looking into expanding my options wherever possible and staying focused on what's most important. I have a feeling I'm about 50 percent through the muck as I move forward. I truly believe the glow is on the other side of the corner. Just gotta focus.

tumblr_me0zi0Kbj51r92ldso1_400.gif

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
@Lauryn

It's been a while, so time to check in:

~ Meager sales month right now. Considering back to school and other things, I'm not really phased or stressed by this.

Succulence
==========
~ Received a 5 star review
~ A little over 10 borrows + sales
~ No major promotion
~ $2.99 seems to be the best leverage point for it

Ricochet
========
~ approved under a new title
~ under Jessica N. Watkins's Femistry Press
~ Got a new cover for the book - it's amazing
~ launches the Trilogy that's coming

Lauryn,

I have been finding you on a lot of threads and posts in each, and have been following you for quite some time. I have done a lot of research on self publishing with regards to execution, motivation, found accountability partners etc. etc. I've read 15 books in the past 9 months, and that is more than I have read in my lifetime :) Long story short, I have something that may help double if not triple your sales, yet haven't tried it on my own just yet, as I am trying to release my first book early October. Here is what I have found in a podcast that may be the key to kindle riches. Worth a shot?

I have read and researched a little on execution and ways to gain attraction to our books. I recently came across a pod cast from a successful best selling author on The Self Rocking Publisher (Great podcast by the way for Indie Authors) that we should not be using Amazon as if we were trying to sell a book on Amazon (Everyone takes this approach), we should be using Amazon like a search engine to help find our books (Do this by keywords). Amazon changed their algorithm again as past publishers state you should not base your book on keywords. This has worked for him. Here are a few key notes from this pod cast:

- If your book is about free weight lifting, you should start by going to amazon, and typing free weight lifting, and see what Amazon auto indexes next. This means the options that are given after you type free weight lifting, so e.g. free weight lifting "your life to success" or free weight lifting "for body builders." The text between "" is what Amazon recommends for searches. Jot down a few and take notes. Then visit those indexed suggestions and check the top left to see how many books are in that category. This will also work for your current title to see where your competition is. Getting back on track, if that number in the top left is over 500, change your search keywords for your book as there are too many competitors in your category. Less than 500.... tie those keywords into your book, whether in your title, and or your 7 keywords that I think Amazon allows you to have per book.

Let me know if this helps, as I am going full force with this as soon as I complete mine.

I do have a question for you though:

I was wondering what your approach was on execution? Did you complete all of the books and publish at once to Amazon, or did you give an individual approach to all? Reason I am asking, and anyone can chime in, is I am a Children's book writer, and working on a 10 book series at the moment becoming anxious with execution. I have two books completed, and will try and start the 3rd book this week as I had to push it back, but would like to execute on at least one of them. Maybe I'm pulling the trigger to soon, and was looking to see if i should wait and complete all ten, then each book do a free week release to gain attraction and reviews, then price it at an attracted price figure, then release the next free for a week, and continue the cycle? My Conscious mind is always telling me process is key and that I should have a link in every book to the other books, but would require me to finish the others first. Does this make sense? Let me know your thoughts, as I will continue writing either way, just looking for some guidance so I can execute the best way possible.

Thanks Lauryn!

Focus
========

~ I've been launching products of my own, put one on Amazon
~ Launching a brand development & design class for Sept 28
~ Been launching WordPress sites for customers
~ Launched an Etsy site - just to see if I could
~ Launched copywriting services on Etsy (& working for a few forum members when I have the time)

I've been looking into expanding my options wherever possible and staying focused on what's most important. I have a feeling I'm about 50 percent through the muck as I move forward. I truly believe the glow is on the other side of the corner. Just gotta focus.

Stay focused through and through as it sounds like you are making remarkable progress! Keep it up!

I check this forum every day to get me motivated to write. Despite my full time dead weight job that yes is paying the bills, and supporting my family, I want out. I haven't been so active on this forum as I was so sucked in the Corporate environment so I figured i would come back to it and express my successes in almost a year to date. Immediately after reading and posting, and people replying, the flame ignited again and I found my passion once again and hit it even harder this time. I have read over 15 success, self help, and motivational books in the past 9 months. That is more than I have read in my life time as stated before! Thanks to TMM, I start my day at no later than 5 AM, 4AM on good days with a mile run, 15-20 min of meditation, and a quick exercise regime to follow. Getting up early allows me to get 3 to 4 hours of time towards Me Time, prior to anyone waking up. "To become successful, you must do what others are not willing to do!" I work when most people sleep (I believe you are an early riser?). With this ethic in mind, I am working on publishing a 10 book series for children in the E world, with a goal set of December 12th. I now carry a 3-ring binder with daily, weekly, monthly, 90-day, and 12 month goals, forecasts and already achieved. I also keep tract of how many goals per day I've reached, which has allowed me to improve in areas that are weaker looking back on previous weeks. I have had my ups and downs throughout the past year which I have almost broken down due to the stress level of work. I have since learned to let go, and be here in the "NOW," not the past, and defiantly not the future. I can tell you one thing, by completing the above and staying strong with this new habit for nearly 7 months now, I have had 3 migraines. Before, it would be daily. Now that my wife has given in to the corporate world, after bearing two beautiful children of mine, It is only a matter of weeks, maybe days, before I resign and wave goodbye to the slow-lane. I owe today's successes and motivation to not only myself, but if it weren't for MJ's book, you, and the help of others, I wouldn't be where I am at today. Thanks again and see you at the finish line!

You must first be the change you want to see in this world -Gandhi

With Sincere Gratitude,

-Rick

Last edited:

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
@RicTur -

That was a long and phenomenally detailed post!

Thanks for the motivation, encouragement and attention. It means a lot to me. :)

Second, I am an early riser. My schedule has shifted a bit with being unemployed, but I am working on tweaking it for effectiveness. I just read Miracle Morning the other night while in bed and I love the morning routine and the me - time. I really think me-time is super important, no matter what you do. It just gives you this edge that nobody can take away from you. You're tired by 11 or 12 sometimes, but it's because you've honestly accomplished so much. It's amazing.

Keep track of your goals and keep pushing.

Now as far as self-publishing goes... I had no strategy - ever. Just write and publish. For this series, when I put the second book out for sale, I'm going to make the first book free for a couple of days. Maybe? LOL We'll see. I'm working on a strategy. But Write Publish and Repeat seems to be the working model. Of course, things will change and shift as I release them from my plate, but I'm not tripping at all, ya dig?

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
@Lauryn

@RicTur -

Now as far as self-publishing goes... I had no strategy - ever. Just write and publish. For this series, when I put the second book out for sale, I'm going to make the first book free for a couple of days. Maybe? LOL We'll see. I'm working on a strategy. But Write Publish and Repeat seems to be the working model. Of course, things will change and shift as I release them from my plate, but I'm not tripping at all, ya dig?

That's what were here for right? :)

I'm through with the slow-laners: "Why are you writing books now?,"You know that's not going to work,"Don't quit your day job, it pays the bills." It's time we listen to ourselves, and live out our wildest dreams, an live to succeed! We all have it in us. If not, we wouldn't be sifting through these forums all day. Researching, executing, failing, and repeat, until that day will come. You have already made that 1st 1$ which shows that someone finds your services valuable to them. Keep it going, don't give up, and get that trilogy finished!

Now about the strategy you mentioned above, or no strategy :nailbiting: that was the way I had initially planned. I guess I may worry to much, but in the end, just making it to the execution is the hardest. "An Idea is just an idea until executed!"

What I plan to do, wish me luck, but do please comment; each book in the series will only be released for free for 1 week to build reviews and attraction. Once the week passes, I will release it for let's say 2.99 the remainder of the month and hopefully draw in sales. Then, the next month (or maybe sooner) I will do the same thing for the second book and so on. I read that this creates a wave that Amazon factors in e.g. A book is released, then moves up in the list, then falls down, then another releases and climbs, then falls down. Will it work? Not sure. Is it crazy? Hell yes! I am a little hesitant on this approach as I would love to just release all of them at once, but want to do this the most effective way possible. I've done a lot of research on execution, and also like the idea to offer the free few chapters and book give-aways for mailing list contributors. I really like that Idea, and have it down on my inspired actions for once I get MailCheat(Chimp) account configured. Thanks again for the insight, and here's to a successful execution, and good luck with your future endevours, wherever they may lead you!

Keep in touch!

-Rick

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)
each book in the series will only be released for free for 1 week to build reviews and attraction.
-Rick

Be very careful with this strategy. Reviews on free books are harsh, most often than not they give you one star. I can't tell you why, but that's the hard truth. I made the same mistake, next time I will make 'em pay; at least I get some $$$ for their bad reviews.

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
@Writer

Be very careful with this strategy. Reviews on free books are harsh, most often than not they give you one star. I can't tell you why, but that's the hard truth. I made the same mistake, next time I will make 'em pay; at least I get some $$$ for their bad reviews.

Perhaps this should be removed from the initial book release, and just offer the free book, and or 2 free chapters to those whom opt into the mailing list for future releases and newsletters. Are you currently using something like this? Do you have a good size mailing list in place, and if so, what process did you take to get you to where you are now? Did it fail? Was it successful? Thanks in advance, as all this info will be helpful to others!

-Rick

Writer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 26, 2014
Texas. (Mars during summer)
@Writer

Perhaps this should be removed from the initial book release, and just offer the free book, and or 2 free chapters to those whom opt into the mailing list for future releases and newsletters. Are you currently using something like this? Do you have a good size mailing list in place, and if so, what process did you take to get you to where you are now? Did it fail? Was it successful? Thanks in advance, as all this info will be helpful to others!

-Rick

No, I am still a newbie, only one very short book published, working on the following books. Check the Amazon forums, most people agree with what I am saying...

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
To be honest, I do see how the freegrabbers can be ig-nant and negative. But you know for the most part it's their mentality. Everything with them has to amazing and flawless otherwise they want to rip you apart. How dare you try to make money off them. Tuh!

But it's a certain sect. There are grateful people on every level.

And again, as I write this.... it's my book with 2 stars that's making 80 percent of my money this month from Amazon.
Go figure.

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
@Lauryn

To be honest, I do see how the freegrabbers can be ig-nant and negative. But you know for the most part it's their mentality. Everything with them has to amazing and flawless otherwise they want to rip you apart. How dare you try to make money off them. Tuh!

But it's a certain sect. There are grateful people on every level.

And again, as I write this.... it's my book with 2 stars that's making 80 percent of my money this month from Amazon.
Go figure.

Lauryn,

I am starting to think different about this approach as sometimes you want to keep the bad reviews as these ones are more or less inspiring ones guiding you in a better direction. Perhaps there are grammatical errors and or items you missed that will help pave the way of becoming a better writer. You can also think of it as funneling out the customers with opposite views of your work. After your first release, maybe there are 5 reviews and 1 or 2 bad ones. After your second book release, you can guarantee that the first bad review posters will not buy into another one of your books. The more quality and quantity you provide to your readers, the more reviews you will attain the more you release. Make sense? I've seen people love the books, but give bad reviews because they thought it was so good, they wanted more, or gave a bad review because the writer only had one book out, and they wanted another. Foolish and silly as it sounds, you will have those. :wideyed: Hell, if you have a big family, have them swallow up your free books and review it for you lol ;). You could even take advantage of those bad reviews, and contact the person and learn from them. Just a thought. Let us know what you find within your release and update periodically like you have been. Good luck, and keep writing!

-Rick

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
Yes! That makes total sense.

Keeping it 100, I find that a legitimate bad review can tell you about your brand and provide opportunities for correction more than anything. I'm someone who can be sensitive, but has since learned to look past and see the logic and truth in the words spoken.

When you're able to accept what is given, you're given an opportunity to improve on a massive level. I've decided when I have the time, my books will get edited with a cute and juicy voiceover. It's simply the name of the game. But I'm still making money. And I'd make more if it weren't for the filter - and if I'd actually market more.

Lauryn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas, TX
2,346 words in 90 minutes this morning... Two chapters of Wild Succulence completed. Being frustrated about so many things kind of helps you get the juices flowing when you write. You can channel your emotion in a lot and get lost in the story and let the plot take over itself.

A few more book sales and another nice review. [HASHTAG]#Bang[/HASHTAG]

RicTur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, OH
@Lauryn

Nice work! I completely understand. Once you start getting in the groove of things, you can keep on flowing. Just reading about your successes, makes me want to work harder. I was pulled into meetings the past few days, and looks like I may only have a bit of time to work on my tomorrow. And in that bit of time, I shall get in the same grove and start flowing. A lot of work ahead but I can do it! Keep up the good work girl, you have a lot of power pushing from behind you now!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.