The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What I Think About "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

For any book discussion

bossadolfo22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 23, 2013
Hello everybody...

First I have to say that my English is not so good so you all excuse me, hehe. So, having that said I´ll start.

I have read here in this forum that if you do not have the experience of a wealthty person you are no really able to give some kind of advice. And I found that at a frist glance It has so much sense, but next I thought what Napoleon Hill did with one of his #1 best-seller book "Think and Grow Rich" and It is still one of the best books on the topic of self-motivation and entrepeneurship of all time.

Mr. Hill wrote this book just by interviewing more that 500 hundred of the best entrepeneurs, busineesmen and leaders in the world at that time. He was not one of them when he did it (he became one of them later of course). However, many other entrepeneurs, businessmen and leaders have said that this book was key to theirs sucess in many ways.

I am still rereading this book (And book´s MJ DeMarco to.. :)) a lot and I think that it´s essencial if you want to be a real entrepeneur.

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
This book is one of my favorites. :)

ProweJosh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Feb 10, 2014
This was the first book I've read on becoming rich and is definitely one of my favourite books I've ever read, made me develop a strong belief that I can become rich and it's pretty much a bible for success.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Yes ......Just about every bit of the so called "Modern business philosophy" was borrowed from Hills " The laws of success". Most refer to it in its condensed form " Think and Grow Rich" Personally I prefer the unabridged book " The Laws Of Sucess" It reads like a personal life story of the man himself, sometimes becoming dated in time content. Despite this you realise in a split second it is exactly the same gear that all ( not some ) of all top business owners have used to become rich, whether by accident or design.

Last edited:

Timbonitus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 28, 2014
I read it twice.

Just finished reading it again. I love the "what you think, you can make" concept (can't remember the exact quote). Hell, maybe I'll read it again just for the fun of it.

Incredibly powerful tips in there, and it's amazing how the same rules apply to modern business.

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
Hello everybody...

First I have to say that my English is not so good so you all excuse me, hehe. So, having that said I´ll start.

I have read here in this forum that if you do not have the experience of a wealthty person you are no really able to give some kind of advice. And I found that at a frist glance It has so much sense, but next I thought what Napoleon Hill did with one of his #1 best-seller book "Think and Grow Rich" and It is still one of the best books on the topic of self-motivation and entrepeneurship of all time.

Mr. Hill wrote this book just by interviewing more that 500 hundred of the best entrepeneurs, busineesmen and leaders in the world at that time. He was not one of them when he did it (he became one of them later of course). However, many other entrepeneurs, businessmen and leaders have said that this book was key to theirs sucess in many ways.

I am still rereading this book (And book´s MJ DeMarco to.. :)) a lot and I think that it´s essencial if you want to be a real entrepeneur.

Thank you.

Nice recommendation.

I honestly like this book.

Testament

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 11, 2013
San Francisco, CA
I never actually got around to reading Think and Grow Rich until about March of this year, even though I've had it since 2007. Very thoroughly enjoyed it, especially about the visualizing the exact outcome that you want every day in order to create a burning desire to succeed.

One of the really great things I pulled out was that, while interviewing all of these massively successful wealth creators, one theme that kept coming up over and over again was that their greatest success came right on the heels of their biggest failures in life. Heartening, to say the least!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.