The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need some insight!

MilliX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 9, 2014
Los Angeles
Hey guys, so I came across a book of notes that was passed down to my grandmother many years ago and it has really interesting and working home remedies for different conditions for example, how to get rid of Kidney Stones. I personally had a 16mm kidney stone a few years ago that sent me to the emergency room numerous times due to the pain. The doctors told me that the only way to remove it would be to get a procedure (dont remember exactly what it was called but had to do with ultra ultrasonic waves pointed directly to the stone to break it up). When my grandmother heard about this she told me one of these home remedies in order to help with my condition, I ended up going through with it and my 16mm kidney stone ended up falling out by itself without any pain. After my next doctors visit even my doctor was amazed as to how it happened to fall out by itself! Anyways sorry to bore you but let me get to the point here, i was originally thinking about making a 3 page website (already have the domain name and hosting for it and worked on the website a bit) and give out most of the information in it for free to gather a list and eventually email affiliate programs to along with a new home remedy in the email ( to provide more free stuff and keep my list happy even if they decide not to buy the affiliate programs ). Now im thinking that maybe i should just make an ebook giving out all of the information and putting it in clickbank and having others market my product. The stuff in my grandmothers notes have been passed down to her from years and years ago so im pretty sure that alot of the information hasn't been seen by most people (although it may not work for some people im sure).

What do the great minds from the fast lane forum think would be the best way to approach this, any insight or advise is highly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Jack

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David P

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Sep 27, 2014
I think it's a great idea,

Go do it, the only way to validate anything, is to get customers feedback.

So try it, asap, BUT make sure you ask your customers what they want, then give it to them.

Simple in theory, I know, but you have to get out there and just do it.

Good luck,

D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.