The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I feel so alone...

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Yasai

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2014
Your current situation is not a problem. It's a challenge :)
It's nature's/life's/the universe's way of showing you an area that will provide "personal growth", paid with a currency called "adversity" ;)

I'm curious which Self-Help sub-niche you've picked. Mind telling us?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JahvonCreamCone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Nov 9, 2013
Queens, New York
Your current situation is not a problem. It's a challenge :)
It's nature's/life's/the universe's way of showing you an area that will provide "personal growth", paid with a currency called "adversity" ;)

I'm curious which Self-Help sub-niche you've picked. Mind telling us?
Sure, I'm making a pickup book that focuses on developing general communication skills. Not just focus on getting girls. But before I get told that market is crowded. I've actually put a spin on my book that makes it different from the rest. I plan to use that spin, on different self help niche's.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Sure, I'm making a pickup book that focuses on developing general communication skills. Not just focus on getting girls. But before I get told that market is crowded. I've actually put a spin on my book that makes it different from the rest. I plan to use that spin, on different self help niche's.

"The Unexperienced's Guide to Picking Up Any Girl"?

Tony Nguyen

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 21, 2014
Don't take offence to this but being an entrepreneur F*cking sucks, gotta get that through your head, sometimes you have your rough days sometimes you have your good days. success is not a straight line it's loops circles with a ton of failure involved with a lonely path, as long as you don't stop and keep pushing forward your making progress, learn from your failures and keep learning. The problems you have right now are just potholes and obstacles you will overcome them eventually. Remember good things in life are not easily obtainable and if they are everyone would have the good life, then again in business you just have to be right once.

Who cares what everyone else thinks don't pay attention to them they only bring you down because they don't want to see you succeed, just do you and look at it from your parents eyes they are worry about you, they are angry at the same time it's not because of the college decision they just don't know what or where you are going to end up they just want to know, they haven't seen anything happen yet so they are worry, just assure them that you understand how they feel. and do something about it.

1st you need to help yourself, change up your environment kick yourself into gear if you want to write the book on picking up girls do it, it never hurts to try, going to put a twist on it do it, if it doesn't work hey you learn try something else it's a grind, grab some useful skills learn new valuable skills, get a job learn from people, make connection, look for problems.

Don't dwell in the past what's done is done yesterday is history tomorrow's mystery and today is a gift, use it wisely.

Good Luck Mate it sucks to see what you are going through but i know you are headstrong enough to make it pass theses challenges
Cheers.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
My input is that you have to talk to people. You can't hide behind a computer. Go out and talk to real people in the real world, ask them how you can help them, and do it. When I've hid behind a computer, I've failed. When I've talked to real people, I've succeeded. Just food for thought.

JahvonCreamCone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Nov 9, 2013
Queens, New York
Don't take offence to this but being an entrepreneur F*cking sucks, gotta get that through your head, sometimes you have your rough days sometimes you have your good days. success is not a straight line it's loops circles with a ton of failure involved with a lonely path, as long as you don't stop and keep pushing forward your making progress, learn from your failures and keep learning. The problems you have right now are just potholes and obstacles you will overcome them eventually. Remember good things in life are not easily obtainable and if they are everyone would have the good life, then again in business you just have to be right once.

Who cares what everyone else thinks don't pay attention to them they only bring you down because they don't want to see you succeed, just do you and look at it from your parents eyes they are worry about you, they are angry at the same time it's not because of the college decision they just don't know what or where you are going to end up they just want to know, they haven't seen anything happen yet so they are worry, just assure them that you understand how they feel. and do something about it.

1st you need to help yourself, change up your environment kick yourself into gear if you want to write the book on picking up girls do it, it never hurts to try, going to put a twist on it do it, if it doesn't work hey you learn try something else it's a grind, grab some useful skills learn new valuable skills, get a job learn from people, make connection, look for problems.

Don't dwell in the past what's done is done yesterday is history tomorrow's mystery and today is a gift, use it wisely.

Good Luck Mate it sucks to see what you are going through but i know you are headstrong enough to make it pass theses challenges
Cheers.
Thank you for such amazing words my friend.

MaximusAurelius

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Jul 19, 2013
Boulder, CO
Max, I honestly don't think I've ever gotten advice that had reasonated with me that much. It means so mic to me that you took the time to right all of that. I'm laying here going over your words of encouragement. Thank you so much, I actually think I'm gonna print this, lol.

Thanks again man, I know we're all gonna make it!

No problem - I'm glad it resonates with you. Keep us in the loop and go have some fun :)

Cheers.

Actually, being an entrepreneur is F*cking awesome. You get to work when you want, with who you want, whenever you want. Does that come with challenges? Of course. Your insecurities come up FAST.

Have a fear of going broke and losing all your money? It's gonna come up.
Feel like you're an outsider and that no one understands you? It's gonna come up.
Not know what the hell you're doing and trying to figure out how to actually provide a service that people want? It's gonna come up.

This is a GODSEND to have these things come up. Because when they do, you get to examine your beliefs around them. You get to see that your beliefs do not always equal reality. You get to change your beliefs and change your life for the better. It may be hard, but it's certainly easier than taking the common path to life misery.

The people in your life are just doing their best. No one is consciously trying to put you down or make you fail - they're only doing it as a result of their own fear, shame, or guilt. Everyone is a good person, and if you can accept that, making decisions for yourself becomes a lot easier. I'm entirely grateful for my haters now, because they show me things that I still haven't worked out in myself.

By the way...I've written articles, published books, and started a coaching company revolved around helping entrepreneurs have better dating lives. Since you (Jahvon) are looking to get into that area..if you'd like some advice or whatnot, PM me.

Keep on keepin' on :)

Max

JahvonCreamCone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Nov 9, 2013
Queens, New York
No problem - I'm glad it resonates with you. Keep us in the loop and go have some fun :)

Actually, being an entrepreneur is F*cking awesome. You get to work when you want, with who you want, whenever you want. Does that come with challenges? Of course. Your insecurities come up FAST.

Have a fear of going broke and losing all your money? It's gonna come up.
Feel like you're an outsider and that no one understands you? It's gonna come up.
Not know what the hell you're doing and trying to figure out how to actually provide a service that people want? It's gonna come up.

This is a GODSEND to have these things come up. Because when they do, you get to examine your beliefs around them. You get to see that your beliefs do not always equal reality. You get to change your beliefs and change your life for the better. It may be hard, but it's certainly easier than taking the common path to life misery.

The people in your life are just doing their best. No one is consciously trying to put you down or make you fail - they're only doing it as a result of their own fear, shame, or guilt. Everyone is a good person, and if you can accept that, making decisions for yourself becomes a lot easier. I'm entirely grateful for my haters now, because they show me things that I still haven't worked out in myself.

By the way...I've written articles, published books, and started a coaching company revolved around helping entrepreneurs have better dating lives. Since you (Jahvon) are looking to get into that area..if you'd like some advice or whatnot, PM me.

Keep on keepin' on :)

Max
Will do Max, Will do :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!