The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thoughts on Market America?

Anthony Mitoli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Dec 1, 2013
I recently met a couple and they seemed very nice but as my girlfriend and I spent more time with them they started pitching me on selling products from Market America. It was a little creepy. The whole company seems like a scam to me. Has anybody here working with or for MA? I have an actual business in computer service I started on my own and I don't understand why people fall for other people's models. Are most people just not intelligent enough to do their own thing?

Anyway, please add to the convo if you have any thoughts or experience about MA or things like it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Another MLM. If you've read the forum for any length of time you already know the majority consensus about mlm regardless which company it is.

G

GuestUser113

I think our pals from google could help you figure that one out. Or due diligence on the forum by searching. But, if for some reason you think google is the devil. I have this nice image that I use for these special occasions.

Duck+1.gif

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
they seemed very nice

So they were really just primping and greasing you for the sell. Is that how you want to go through life? Pretty much any MLM discussion around here will get the same placid reception.

Mineralogic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 28, 2014
I recently met a couple and they seemed very nice but as my girlfriend and I spent more time with them they started pitching me on selling products from Market America. It was a little creepy. The whole company seems like a scam to me. Has anybody here working with or for MA? I have an actual business in computer service I started on my own and I don't understand why people fall for other people's models. Are most people just not intelligent enough to do their own thing?

Anyway, please add to the convo if you have any thoughts or experience about MA or things like it.

You don't understand why people fall for other people's models? You mean like being a CONSUMER and endlessly buying fake American/chinese crap on a daily basis vs making it yourself from scratch?

how about real state, brokerage, independent sales reps. there are TONS of jobs in sales where you are OWNED and not really able to DO your own thing outside a basis sales system besides MLM btw

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Dear OP.

They are probably nice people. And who knows, maybe it would end up being very lucrative. I think you should not judge a book by it's cover. A lot of people have made a lot of money in MLM. Chances are, the couple you met is just authentic and genuine and wants what is in your best interest. What's a few sales pitches amongst friends?

Might be worth a try. They (your friends) are probably very successful with it.

Signed, the kinder and gentler Vigilante.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
OMG ! Vigilante has been abducted by aliens and returned with a different soul ! .... or has suffered an internal head injury and forgotten who he is and it's altered his personality !

Or

He's just kinder and gentler. ....it's cool.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Dear OP.

They are probably nice people. And who knows, maybe it would end up being very lucrative. I think you should not judge a book by it's cover. A lot of people have made a lot of money in MLM. Chances are, the couple you met is just authentic and genuine and wants what is in your best interest. What's a few sales pitches amongst friends?

Might be worth a try. They (your friends) are probably very successful with it.

Signed, the kinder and gentler Vigilante.
wtf?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Just trying to be nice. Won't last long.

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012

Market America made my dreams come true. I was able to buy a house, a new mercedes, and even pay off my student loan debt. Thank you Market America!

SeanKelly

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 8, 2012

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders