The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I will post again the night of 30 Sept.

D scott

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 31, 2014
I have absolutely zero going for me. I am going to be posting here for accountability. My goal, my dream is that I become accomplished enough and wise enough that I can do an AMA and people will want to hear what I have to say. Or that people will look at my posting today (8/31/14) and see that I have zero, dollars, skills, connections .....

And then see what I have in the future and will demand I do an AMA.

That's all. September is site building month.

My "desk" is prepared. I have all the materials needed for this months project,

I bought a web design program (do not know 1 single thing about web design)

I will be using Tom Hopkins method of "working harder not smarter" and just slog it out.

Declaration!

• I will work no less than 8 hours (likely more) per day (7 per week) on creating 5 sites to give life to my Fastlane biz ideas. I will use a stopwatch and stop it anytime I am not working on this ONE task.

• I will put a check at the end of the day on a note-card and at the end of the month I will post again with the results, a 30 check September. My learn to build a website month. Done.

Oct's goal? I think learn to be friendly and outgoing networking month, I'll worry about that later. See you in a month!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tekcraze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 21, 2011
Canada
Welcome to the forum!

I like your enthusiasm, but blindly hammering away at a mountain probably isn't the best way to direct your energy.

My advice would be to focus on ONE good website, not five. And I would just set up a wordpress site with a decent theme. That should take an hour. Use the rest of the 223 hours you plan to spend this month on creating content and connecting with other people in your niche. I'm not sure what software you bought but most sites are developed using a web based platform these days, not on a desktop.

Really though, I wouldn't even suggest starting anything until you understanding who you want to help and how you help them.

And be wary of "gurus" trying to sell you systems to make money online. Not on this forum, but elsewhere online. 99% of the knowledge they have to offer is given out in the free content they release to get you to buy in. I'd start listening to some good podcasts and start to figure out which direction you want to go.

constantin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2014
Harrisburg,PA
I bought a web design program (do not know 1 single thing about web design)
hire someone to build a website for you on fiverr, will cost you but you save time, (a irreplaceable thing) and you can focus your time else were
"working harder not smarter"
ummmm, i would defintely advise aganist simply because....... well you'll learn one way i guess is what i'll say.
creating 5 sites to give life to my Fastlane biz ideas.
focus on one site that provides immense value rather than 5 different websites that provide lackluster value

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Op...... You are not thinking. You are not making sense. This is not a class room. Follow a process that is attainable. However, I do love your enthusiasm lol. That "working harder not smarter " theory is scary man. Good luck to you anyway.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You're half way there...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Well here we are... Sept 30th. I can't wait to see if we get an update and see action taking! Or action faking... :)

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Popcorn and drinks ready!

Waiting for OP to deliver.

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
I opened up my computer specifically to see an update on this thread...

Hope he replies with good results.

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
1394350005448.jpg

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2013
New Jersey
Funy thing is I am having pizza atm too.

-
Also- OP hasn't logged in since he created the account on the forums here.../this thread.

Doubt they'll be a favorable update if any.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I demand an AMA. You reached your goal :).

Question 1: Why is your goal that people want you to do an AMA? I promised @AllenCrawley to be nicer around here, so I'll just say that you should maybe set your goals differently.. For example "make a sale" or "earn 1 $".

Dont focus on "forum-fame". Its completely worthless and just makes you a target.

Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
btw OP, 8 hours a day is not "working hard". Wrong attitude my friend.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...