The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Finally Joined the Community

Passion4Life

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 31, 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm a 27 y/o female from MA. I've known of this forum for a few years now (I'm thinking since 2010). I bought MJ's book, read it, shared it with my boyfriend and our mindsets never been the same. I plan to buy the audio book soon so I can listen to it while I'm at work or driving.

I haven't been successful as of yet with any of the businesses that I started or products/services that I sold to others. I figured I have a lot more to learn and understand. Right now I'm working in corporate america and I am doing my best to leave the rat race as it's not for me. The money I make from my job is to help me in my family. If it was just for me I would have left it already and focus 100% on solving problems as an entrepreneur.

I decided to join this forum officially and just give it my all to reach the goals that I have in place.

I'm thankful for the ability to join this community and hope that we can all learn from each other.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...