The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm Back

jake1720

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 9, 2014
Hey Everyone,

I'm a passive reader on this forum. 22 years old. For the past 4 years I have been going to college, dealing with a bunch of shit, and almost dieing from health issues (all done now. I had to read medical journals for ~6 months to fix it. Never thought I would fix it but I did), traveling, and partying my balls off, doing drugs, and chasing women like most 22 year olds love to do. (lived in a fraternity house for a bit).

My dad financed most of college. However there comes a time in everyones young life where they realize they have to make their own money or work a crap job for a long time. That's why I came here.

I'm currently studying petroleum engineering and have a 3.75 GPA. At this point I'm looking to move into either finance (wall street) to attempt for the 500k+ salaries in 5-7 years. Otherwise I want to move into technical sales to gain valuable sales skills (Additionally the perks at that job are not too bad). Two more years left. The whole point is I'm fairly smart (Not that this matters. In business the only thing it really means is that your semi intelligent and have the willingness to grind). It's a placeholder. Additionally being in an industry really gets rid of the problem of entry (If you need millions of investments and hard to find skills you're much better off).

My whole family (except for one member) saved up very well through working jobs their whole lives, and do fairly well now (my dad is GREAT at saving money). I'm also half jewish, so that helps. Point is having some financial backing is a godsend.

My initial goal to become financially independent with 100-150k/yr doing something I don't hate, and then make a lot from there.

I'm currently working on a youtube channel that I think will do fairly well that may turn into a very large brand. Definitely fastlane and could be semi passive/very passive. Eventually I want to turn it into a large funnel with many products. I'm working on something right now. Best part is it's in a niche a lot of people love, which makes the views easier to get.
College is in store for now so I can pull 100-200k for a bit, and gain investment money if nothing works out. But believe me, I enjoy my travel the world as desired freedom more than anyone else, so the whole time I'm going to be

Let's get rich. Currently I'm doing 2-3 videos a day and hope to add more soon. I'm hoping for FI in a year and then hopefully scaling from there. I also read a lot of books, meditate, and eat healthy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...