The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First post...

SCC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Aug 25, 2013
New Zealand
Kia ora,
I actually read the book last year and like so many other books on my shelves collecting dust I read it with passion admiration and sheer excitement. And when I finished it I did what seems to be what I always do...nothing.

I'm Sonny 41 years old and currently living in New Zealand.
I have reopened my copy of the book and am starting over, after leaving school at 15 and working (mainly heavy labor) for the rest of my life up unto today and having nothing but a $30,000 debt to show for all my hard work it is finally time I stepped off the sidewalk.

Wish me luck as I have reached the bottom, now one must rise.

I have given myself 5 years and I hope to post the process(s) I went through to become wealthy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
stick around and you will be doing something soon!

Good Luck

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Welcome ........Do some little thing every single day that will motivate you to bring you closer towards your fastlane dreams.....Anything!....That what works best for me. Motivation is critical to keep procrastination from setting in....Best of luck to you...."On we go up the mountain one step at a time"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...