The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Here just looking to grow my business

Tiffylove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 27, 2014
Covina, California
My name is Tiffany I'm a newly stay at home mom which although I love my son more than anything it's just not like me to not be working......

I dabbled in internet marketing years ago and am pretty computer literate. I have a few blogs, tried a few internet marketing stuff that never really worked out. I own Market Samuari and know how to use google adsense a little. Not much else....

I am now part of a health and wellness company I absolutely love and have a nice foundation with but am really looking at how to expand my network outside of Facebook. Yes, it's a network marketing company and I am aware of all the negative stigma around it. I said I would never get involved with something like that but I LOVE the products and the way the company conducts business.

So that being said, anybody have any experience growing a team and getting a network marketing product advertised that will benefit me?

I'm open to all suggestions......

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
Welcome to the forum. You can read the MLM debate post to better inform yourself of the arguments for or against.

As for advice, the only two couples I know that have success with MLM are unabashedly outgoing and active in recruiting new team members. Every meeting, with every person, is an opportunity to start a relationship and extend an invitation to meet later to inform them of the products.

I think most people have a hard time growing a team because there's little perceived value in the business. You're selling the opportunity to do work, to sell work, to make money...somehow. Get around that, and you can get people to sign up in droves.

Timbonitus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 28, 2014
I can't say that I have a lot of experience with network marketing...

But the first thought that popped into my head was video marketing. Maybe that's one way to get the word out?

I dunno, either way - welcome to the forum. I'm a new member as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
Late night brain storm - May not help

Your business seems to be about recruiting people.

If that's the case, relationships are valuable. So when marketing to people, I wouldn't tell them exactly what you do until you get a chance to meet with them and explain it (via phone or in person)

I would target moms exactly like you (define who you are as a person, and figure out how other moms are like you as well).

Then I would create a marketing campaign around that.

I would probably use a giveaway (gleam.io , get the middle version it's like $50 for a month but, has great referral options that can organically grow your campaign with the help of paid ads) and give away product moms like (i have no clue, ear plugs? ha jk)

Then I would drive targeted Facebook ads through that with very slight demographic options, such as women over X age who live in the US. and add the interest filter, with this I would target a moms facebook groups/pages that already have your target market in there. Adding demographic is just to be sure :) ... You can go even further and target moms with no jobs but, because people put stuff in anyway it might lower your reach and miss a lot of targets.. Probably not worth it, worth looking at it and seeing how it effects the stats anyway.

To do this all in all, it would be $200-500... Depending how much you want to spend... For 100 leads you could probably get that for $50 but, you should get double that at least. (+50 for gleam)

Then I would take the email list and email EVERY single one personally. No lead nurture system, no automated emails at all. Email them personally from your own account as soon as they sign up (before the giveaway is over because they might be sour for not winning). Then say something like

Hey gurllllllllll, (however moms approach moms)

I wanted to thank you for entering the contest. It's not over yet but, I was curious if you've ever heard of X product?

Bye gurllll see you soon love xoxoxoo
ps gurl talk
pps gurrrly talk

ppps xoxo

and then follow up with whoever responds with your sales pitch but, dont make it sound like a pitch.

(it's late and i'm disillusion I hope you don't find the humor offensive)
PS - I'm in OC

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.