The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young Entrepreneur here

Stanley King

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 26, 2014
Hey what's up everyone I'm Stanley King here, young fit heart patient also a moniker of mine. Anyways I've finally found the forum I was looking for about 10 years I've been heavy into forum discussions, mainly music and graphic design. I've always been separated from the mainstream mindset and now I'm really venturing off on my own world!! I'm a graphic designer with an extreme ear for music, you have no idea lol well I'm digging into car flipping and real estate wholesaling as of lately. I'm here to learn in a positive, professional enviornment.
Thanks for the time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timbonitus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 28, 2014
Good luck and welcome to the forum. I'm new here as well, in fact, created an account yesterday.

Do you have any particular business plans in mind?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

garysvpa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jul 23, 2014
Hey what's up everyone I'm Stanley King here, young fit heart patient also a moniker of mine. Anyways I've finally found the forum I was looking for about 10 years I've been heavy into forum discussions, mainly music and graphic design. I've always been separated from the mainstream mindset and now I'm really venturing off on my own world!! I'm a graphic designer with an extreme ear for music, you have no idea lol well I'm digging into car flipping and real estate wholesaling as of lately. I'm here to learn in a positive, professional enviornment.
Thanks for the time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Fastlane Forum!

All the Best and Good Luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads