The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I can't thank you guys enough!! Words can't describe my feelings!!!

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I just need to say a HUGE thank you to @MJ DeMarco @Vigilante @(zen*******) @JackEdwards @LightHouse @Phones @biophase @Runum @BeingChewsie @AllenCrawley @Eskil @Likwid24 @IceCreamKid @Ecom Man @JasonR and there are many more of you. I can't describe how amazing it feels to finally be doing it!!! To finally hit GOALS!!! My previous time on this forum was spent wasting SO much time. I made so many excuses and did NOTHING. I came back with a totally different mindset and I finally decided to GET OFF MY a$$ and DO! A fire has been lit and nothing can stop me!!! I have stalked all of your threads and taken so much info from you guys and gals that I feel like I need to buy you guys dinner because I used the hell out of you ;)

To those that have yet to take the leap. JUMP. Stop making excuses. It's BULLSHIT. For the doubters... STOP, because it WORKS. For the sad whiners sitting on the sidelines, YOU'RE MISSING OUT and it's PATHETIC! Do something already! Stop telling yourself you can't! Put your head down and DRIVE THROUGH! Stop tinkering with your sites. LAUNCH THEM ALREADY!! Stop asking what if? FIND OUT!!! Stop looking for a reason to not do anything. Want to know the outcome of this and that and if and when? FIND OUT BY TRYING!!!

Taking action and seeing results is the greatest feeling you'll ever have. CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE is the best thing you'll ever experience! DOING IT NOW will teach you everything you need to know! TAKE WHAT YOU WANT! You DESERVE it! There isn't a single reason you can come up with that should stop you. Your reasoning not to pursue your dreams is your own laziness DISGUISED as reason. It's a FARCE!!! IT'S NONESENSE... STOP listening to self doubt. TAKE ACTION.

You have 48 hours to get out there and make your first buck. Anyone who doesn't succeed in 48 hours from reading this post doesn't want it bad enough, doesn't deserve it, and I guarantee you WILL NEVER SUCCEED..... 48 HOURS!! GO!!!

Take the first few hours REALLY LEARNING...This is my screen from the other day:
23vkff9.png

Look at the tabs!!! READ THE GOLD. The next set of hours needs to be spent DOING IT!!

You ONLY have 48 hours to make money and report back here with a picture PROVING IT! Get off of Candy Crush and TAKE ACTION!!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Last edited:

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Financial success? Not even slightly... That's not even two weeks of baby food for my little guy..Success because I took action which suggests I have a winner because it's getting results? You bet.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
..Success because I took action which suggests I have a winner because it's getting results? You bet.

Keep the fires burning buddy, keep them burning. :rockon:

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I love it!!!! ACTION TAKER RIGHT THERE! !!!

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Last edited by a moderator:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Do you say there is a lot of value in reading that thread even if you're not in the self-publishing industry?

Personally I think many, if not all the gold threads give you something you can take away and apply to your entrepreneurial life regardless of what sector you are in or the sector the thread discusses. There is huge value in those thread (they wouldn't be gold otherwise, and many are diamonds IMHO).

I find reading threads totally out of my field gives me pause for thought. I think to myself 'how does this relate to me and how can I apply it in what I do to make a positive difference'.

Education comes in many guises.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Judging from looking at some of your pasts posts

is this from the pesticide or did you find an item you liked and started selling it on amazon/ebay?

i am suspended from both anyways (and neither of them my fault!)

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
@BlakeIC

When I say we had no money of our own to get projects going I REALLY mean it...So we tried liquidating stuff around the house and took that to find products to sell to undeserved markets using eBay, Amazon, and own website.

What that's doing is giving us more money to finish the pesticide. The EPA requires fees, testing, and whole bunch of other hoops to jump through. The act of making a pesticide or even implying that it's a pesticide forces us to go through that.

The other portion of the money is going towards prototyping and patenting our other product.

So it's been steps. Lots of them. But they are working just like everyone here said they would. We just had to actually take the action which so many people don't.

Last edited:

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Care to share?
I am about lose internet connection and probably for a few days so i gotta keep it short

-Twin brother gets suspended on amazon without telling me (i register and start selling on amazon and get banned as they don't believe that we are 2 different people)

-I let my twin brother post a list on ebay, it got removed for duplicate listings now ebay wants proof of the product (proof that can't be provided cause it was already gone) and to add to the ebay suspension, Paypal suspended me and him because again they didnt believe we were 2 different people even though ID's were provided (they suspended at the time paypal was paying him $700 for a bug he found)

Oh i forgot to mention paypal also accused us of money laundering

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
I think what I might do is put together a few videos of me doing everything from start to finish. It might help to show people how easy it is to take action. Is it going to be perfect? Probably not, but that gives opportunity for some more experienced members to critique me if they feel kind enough to do so. Anyone have interest? I wouldn't charge or anything. Just thinking about making videos to help as well as get some feedback in return.

Last edited:

Marc B.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Sep 23, 2012
Oklahoma
I think what I might do is put together a few videos of me doing everything from start to finish. It might help to show people how easy it is to take action. Is it going to be perfect? Probably not, but that gives opportunity for some more experienced members to critique me if they feel kind enough to do so. Anyone have interest? I wouldn't charge or anything. Just thinking about making videos to help as well as well as get some help in return.
A video notebook is a great way to archive your progress and process. You can look back on it whenever you want and as many times as you want. At the same time, you open yourself to constructive criticism (as you said). Your intentions are good, and it's something I would consider if it didn't get out of hand. That is assuming video editing doesn't take up too much time and become a project in itself.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
A video notebook is a great way to archive your progress and process. You can look back on it whenever you want and as many times as you want. At the same time, you open yourself to constructive criticism (as you said). Your intentions are good, and it's something I would consider if it didn't get out of hand. That is assuming video editing doesn't take up too much time and become a project in itself.

It wouldn't consume much time because I'm not really interested in editing it much...It'll be pretty rough and raw but I think that is a benefit...Learning experience for all...It will double up as training for my wife. She is looking to help out even more and it would be a great way to give her the steps to find products, throw up a site, and start selling.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 27, 2014
Even at times I think 6 figures a month isn't fast enough. Always striving for more. I want 1M a month. $200 bucks a day won't get anyone anywhere I promise. $200 bucks a day will land you 50 years old in a Benz. I will be 26 in a Lamborghini. Anyone can do it at age 40+.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
This enough proof. 6 figure months. 25 Y/O

No not really, but if it is your hard earned money and not a Google image congratulations! If it's the case, I hope you choose to expand on your knowledge and help spread inspiration to others here on the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.