The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

**The Paint Brush Cover Repeat on Shark Tank Tonight **

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Hey Everyone!

Tonight ABC will be airing a rerun of our Shark Tank Episode. Tune in if you missed it the first time. 9pm EST.
:hurray:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
I always love to see fellow fastlaners succeeding!

Good job buddy!

BTW: Which one's you buddy? Far right, middle, or left?

Last edited:

Jam Wheel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 14, 2014
UK/US/SE
Likwid - thats you with the paint brush cover?! I haven't seen that Shark Tank but I was just thinking today about an entrepreneur I read about maybe a year or year and a half ago, who came up with a new way to keep paint brushes fresh. What I remember from before were the challenges with getting product samples and manufacturing etc. I must have read it on this forum.... but I didn't sign up then. Here I was wondering what happened... and gee - sounds like it was a success! Congrats!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Likwid - thats you with the paint brush cover?! I haven't seen that Shark Tank but I was just thinking today about an entrepreneur I read about maybe a year or year and a half ago, who came up with a new way to keep paint brushes fresh. What I remember from before were the challenges with getting product samples and manufacturing etc. I must have read it on this forum.... but I didn't sign up then. Here I was wondering what happened... and gee - sounds like it was a success! Congrats!

You probably read the thread before Sal requested it to be place in the INSIDERS forum. That thread alone (as with so many others) is worth the investment for joining the INSIDERS.

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Hey congrats! This is actually awesome that you got to meet all those people too, especially Mark Cuban.
How did you guys know nothing had been invented? Like how did you check?
I was curious and looked it up and found this: http://core-gear.com/paint-it/cg-paint-accessories/wet-brush.html
Not sure if they're copycats though. :p

Thanks! I did my own patent search, and went crazy searching the internet. There were covers that we similar, but none compared to ours. Especially the Core-Gear one, which came out after ours and, in my opinion, is an absolutely terrible design.

Funny thing is, Menard's turned us down because they cut a deal with Core-Gear, but we're cutting deals with every other major retailer including Home Depot and Lowe's.

Have they taped your follow up?

Not Yet. Should be soon though. I think we're just waiting for the official P.O. from Home Depot.

PSDSH

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 4, 2013
North Texas
Sal, did the sales spike again after the second airing? And how did that compare to the first airing?

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Sal, did the sales spike again after the second airing? And how did that compare to the first airing?

Not nearly as much after the first show. I thought we'd at least get half, but it wasn't even close.

G

Guest3722A

fyi -- pre-season football was on ABC in my area that night. .... f'n Lions....

Justincredible

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 6, 2014
New Jersey
Awesome!

New to Fastlane, found this article and wanted to congratulate you on your continued success & ingenuity. Great job on the show!

Last edited:

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
Sal, after a national TV spot your competition is toast. You can't fight Lori+8 minutes of basically free prime time exposure+ chances to advertise again during updates+a great product. Those who refuse you to stock competitors WILL lose money, and there is no stronger incentive than that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.