The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Clone of MJ DeMarco?

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
He saw a Lamborhini.
Realised that the driver is not old and it's possible to become a millionaire at such a young age.
Made the Lamborhini his life goal.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
I actually heard about this guy because someone here mentioned him in a post

G

GuestUser113

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GuestUser113

Nothing wong with driving a lambo

memes-meme-pictures-Favim.com-999669.jpg

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
I believe Allen Wong lives fairly close to where I live. Would be sick if I could see him around :D

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
@The-J Now that you've said that I'm waiting for him to write on this thread :D

@16yearoldboy The amount of people who get rich via apps and/or tech related things (software, internet, gadgets etc.) is infinitesimally small, and chances are thousands to one. Even though we always here about new tech entrepreneurs who have made their millions or even billions, we're way past the days where any just about any new creative website would be a hit.
But it's not all about chance though. As @ENAKA says, ones that people actually find useful are usually a hit.

rcdlopez

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Nov 12, 2012
Los Angeles

He's a figure of your imagination. A supernatural celestial entity sent from the unknown to serve mankind. It is said that on the day MJ found out that blink-182 had broken up, he promptly fell into a deep depression. After seeking professional counseling, he was reminded of all the small things, thus restoring his liveliness and well being.

As a result of this traumatic event, he now haunts these forums in search of trolls, thwarting their efforts to inject their misinformed and irrational views upon the members of this site. In doing so, he saves hundreds from the same melancholic fate.

Now, you think about that tonight when you are sitting down eating your dinner!

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
I've read his book, and I've watched various speeches he has given to different universities, he really is an amazing and inspirational guy. A guy that came from nothing, his parents where immigrants, he learned to code and made a killing. He seems extremely down to earth and like a genuinely nice person- I definitely recommend his book for anyone who hasn't read it!

Brentnal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jan 23, 2013
Netherlands/Sidewalk
But it's not all about chance though. As @ENAKA says, ones that people actually find useful are usually a hit.

Yeah i did not think of it like that, i am surounded with people who always talk about luck and chances so it F*cks my mind up somethimes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
There's not much information about him right now, maybe that's a good thing because he's managing to keep his life private (including his exact age, which I've figured him to be about 27-28 now).

But I think any young people; teenagers, 20 year olds could be inspired by him. Allen didn't come from a privileged background, but he still took control of his life and made it something better. If there's any young people who feel lost, or hopeless and like things will never get better, please just look up an interview with this guy or read his book or something, because I'm sure he felt almost exactly how you do.
I remember him saying in an interview that he even contemplated suicide at one point, because he felt completely helpless. Anyone else know what it's like to feel that way? Like you just want to give up? It sucks camel balls, and that's an understatement. But he moved forward and while he says sometimes he gets upset, he has an accomplishment that he's proud of, and a lifestyle he can enjoy.

People. There is hope. Never think that you are too young, or that you weren't dealt a good enough hand. Yes, some people seem like they've just been given everything, but you know what? Tough. Life isn't fair and we've always known that. But we can be broken, or break the obstacles in our way. And if anything, all the hardships can just make you stronger and more determined. Ever heard, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

There's no time for excuses or doubt. We can all make it. We are all good enough to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.