The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Miracle Morning Podcast - Weekly Motivation

Anything related to matters of the mind

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
I was looking for a thread MJ posted a few days ago about giving away the Miracle Morning book but couldn't find it. Since reading that @ChickenHawk loves listening to podcasts, I decided to give it a try. I did a search for the Miracle Morning podcast and found this website.

http://halelrod.com/blog/

Although I've only listened to a few so far, I feel it's pretty beneficial to people who want to stay motivated and on task. Just thought I'd share it with everyone if it wasn't already mentioned in MJ's thread. Also, if you go to Episode #2, the Millionaire Fastlane is mentioned beginning at 35:00.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
Love the podcast! Have listened to every episode, some multiple times. It's a great listen when you're feeling demotivated or to listen to in the car.

I agree that listening to it in the car is great because I spend 3-4 hours on the road pretty often.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
My office is 4 minutes away by car. However I always have a range of mostly entrepreneurial related podcasts synced to my phone so if I walk to work I get a daily dose. Then, if during the day I have any mundane tasks to do (like yesterday I packed up an unwanted leased drinks machine to send back) I'll stick on a pair of earphones while I'm doing it. Loads of opportunities to educate yourself and discover new ideas. I find time to listen to podcasts when I walk the dog, soak in the bath. Cooking, wading through spreadsheets or photoshop work etc. etc..

I was listening to entrepreneur-on-fire yesterday where John Lee Dumas broke down how his site generated over $240,000 in profit for the month of July. He also interviewed Hal Elrod back in June:

http://www.entrepreneuronfire.com/podcast/hal-elrod

I personally like to listen to podcast shows that interview entrepreneurs. This way I get to see the world through their eyes, from their angle. Hear about their highs and lows, the discoveries they made. I also love what Dan Carlin puts out. He makes history come alive.

Anyone want to share their podcast list?

The most relevant to entrepreneurship I have are:

Entrepreneuronfire
Affiliate Marking Today
The Tim Ferriss Show
Next Market Podcast
The James Altucher Show
YoPro Wealth
Smartpassiveincome

Plus I have to mention Dan Carlin:

Hardcore History - (never had an interest in history? Odds are you will if you listen to this)

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
My office is 4 minutes away by car. However I always have a range of mostly entrepreneurial related podcasts synced to my phone so if I walk to work I get a daily dose. Then, if during the day I have any mundane tasks to do (like yesterday I packed up an unwanted leased drinks machine to send back) I'll stick on a pair of earphones while I'm doing it. Loads of opportunities to educate yourself and discover new ideas. I find time to listen to podcasts when I walk the dog, soak in the bath. Cooking, wading through spreadsheets or photoshop work etc. etc..

I was listening to entrepreneur-on-fire yesterday where John Lee Dumas broke down how his site generated over $240,000 in profit for the month of July. He also interviewed Hal Elrod back in June:

I personally like to listen to podcast shows that interview entrepreneurs. This way I get to see the world through their eyes, from their angle. Hear about their highs and lows, the discoveries they made. I also love what Dan Carlin puts out. He makes history come alive.

Entrepreneuronfire
Affiliate Marking Today
The Tim Ferriss Show
Next Market Podcast
The James Altucher Show
YoPro Wealth
Smartpassiveincome

Hardcore History - (never had an interest in history? Odds are you will if you listen to this)

Wish I could walk to work... but where I live, the temp right now is 45-55 Centigrade! :inpain:

EOF is amazing... amongst others who report their "income reports", I was researching for an inspiration page for my wife's food blogging site (I've noticed most of them are taking in affiliate fees from BlueHost). These numbers are higher now...
  • EntrepreneurOnFire: $166,284 in February 2014
  • Smart Passive Income: $77,113 in February 2014
  • Dollars and Roses: $17,756 in October 2013 (apparently stopped reporting – and I’m a bit skeptical about this site)
  • Pinch & Yum: $13,114 in February 2014 (this is from a food blog husband and wife, something I hope MariasMenu can aspire to…)
  • Mathew Woodward: $14,829 in February 2014 – I never came across Matt’s site before, but only found it because I was searching for Income Reports.
  • The Endless Meal: $696 in December 2013
The only time I can squeeze in is early morning... yes The Miracle Morning. But I got the idea from Darren Hardy - The Compound Effect & founder of Success Magazine. Where I schedule in 30 minutes of either a good read for personal development or a podcast...

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014

Entrepreneuronfire
Affiliate Marking Today
The Tim Ferriss Show
Next Market Podcast
The James Altucher Show
YoPro Wealth
Smartpassiveincome

Thanks for sharing the link. Adding to my library!

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Wish I could walk to work... but where I live, the temp right now is 45-55 Centigrade! :inpain:

Wow! where are you?

EOF is amazing... amongst others who report their "income reports", I was researching for an inspiration page for my wife's food blogging site (I've noticed most of them are taking in affiliate fees from BlueHost). These numbers are higher now...

Yeah if I am remembering right I was listening to Pat Flynn talking to John Lee Dumas on Smartpassiveincome and John saying about the revenue he's getting from ads within the podcast. Pat felt very uncomfortable putting ads IN his SPI podcast but you could tell from the pause he was shocked at the revenue. Next thing you know he introduces an new podcast (Ask Pat) and guess what? It's got endorsements in it including Bluehost. Don't blame him. Bluehost brought him in $38,550.00 in June.

Thanks for sharing the link. Adding to my library!

You are very welcome. :)

The podcast I enjoy the most must be Tim Ferriss as it is so unstructured yet strangely compelling. He is a very smart cookie and has some very interesting guests. It is getting a little more structured now but I love the 'hey lets get around a table with half a dozen bottles of wine and a mic and create a podcast'.

Soooo anyone want to share their podcast list?

1milclub

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jan 27, 2014
US

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014
Wow! where are you?

Yeah if I am remembering right I was listening to Pat Flynn talking to John Lee Dumas on Smartpassiveincome and John saying about the revenue he's getting from ads within the podcast. Pat felt very uncomfortable putting ads IN his SPI podcast but you could tell from the pause he was shocked at the revenue. Next thing you know he introduces an new podcast (Ask Pat) and guess what? It's got endorsements in it including Bluehost. Don't blame him. Bluehost brought him in $38,550.00 in June.

You are very welcome. :)

The podcast I enjoy the most must be Tim Ferriss as it is so unstructured yet strangely compelling. He is a very smart cookie and has some very interesting guests. It is getting a little more structured now but I love the 'hey lets get around a table with half a dozen bottles of wine and a mic and create a podcast'.

Soooo anyone want to share their podcast list?
Yes, please share.

TheChosenOne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 13, 2014

1milclub

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jan 27, 2014
US
Which one would you consider to be the most beneficial out of this list?

Pretty much all have an interview format so you get more from the guest. The foreverjobless is short motivational direct talk (rarely have interview). The Internet Mastery guys have rather more of teaching theme, and I liked it. I noticed Andrew from Mixergy goes in detail (he interviews only after a pre-screening done by his staff). Steve from My wife ... started recently and has good guests - some of his students so good for newbies. Overall, each one has something different to offer.

One thing I'd mention is I've completely stopped listening to entrepreneurs on fire ... too much stereo type questions and ads.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
One thing I'd mention is I've completely stopped listening to entrepreneurs on fire ... too much stereo type questions and ads.

Yes I will say John Dumas is in danger of alienating his listeners. His cookie cutter approach is great for him as a method of creating 7-8 podcasts in a single day but it can become a little stale if you listen to a lot of them. Also all the hype can get tiresome. Fortunately the standard questions do bring a lot out of the guests and you can learn a lot from them. Just have to put up with the adverts and format, which, for the knowledge benefits I'm willing to do as are a lot of other people I imagine.

1milclub

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jan 27, 2014
US
standard questions do bring a lot out of the guests and you can learn a lot from them. Just have to put up with the adverts and format,

Understood, but I am finding so many podcasts coming up now a days that I don't think we need to put up with those ... just my opinion - :)

GreedyBGoode

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jul 7, 2014
UK
Yes I will say John Dumas is in danger of alienating his listeners. His cookie cutter approach is great for him as a method of creating 7-8 podcasts in a single day but it can become a little stale if you listen to a lot of them. Also all the hype can get tiresome. Fortunately the standard questions do bring a lot out of the guests and you can learn a lot from them. Just have to put up with the adverts and format, which, for the knowledge benefits I'm willing to do as are a lot of other people I imagine.

agreed.

Another podcast I would recommend for lighter listening is Monocle's The Entrepreneurs, it is well edited and produced weekly podcast that speaks to entrepreneurs across the world. I think it might help someone with idea generation as well.

1milclub

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jan 27, 2014
US
I must add that on my android phone, I use an app called - "Podcast Republic" (Free), and it brings podcasts from iTunes too. I ma happy with it, but pl. share if there is any suggestion, better options.

Jacquesvh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 4, 2013
South Africa, Canada, Thailand, Malaysia
Hey guys, not to toot my own horn here, but I started a podcast where I talk to Entrepreneurs, got some awesome guests coming up on the show too, episode 9 is going live in 30 minutes with Michael O'neal from the Solopreneur Hour.

The podcast is about empowering individuals to live the ultimate entrepreneurial lifestyle. A lifestyle that sets you apart from the ordinary and enables you to do the extraordinary.

Would love your feedback on this and any suggestions:

Itunes Link - http://www.jacquesvh.com/itunes
Website link: http://www.jacquesvh.com/jvhpodcast

Cheers!
Jacques

Dinho7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 7, 2014
South Florida
Foreverjobless is a great podcast! I listened to about 120 episodes and learned tons about business and life in a few weeks! Are there any entrepreneur podcasts with similar format? I really like that the length of these episodes is just 3-6 minutes for the most parts. I get lost when listening to 1 hr podcasts!

Dinho7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 7, 2014
South Florida
To answer my own question, Entrepreneur On Fire is amazing too. Really enjoy listening to John Lee Dumas and his guests. Most episodes are in the half hour range.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.