The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The breath before the plunge

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Business structures are set up, and diligence on everything that needs it is done (still refining it but its not requiring a ton of leg work), now am focusing on product.

Mostly am dancing and singing.

Protip: Financially, consistency is more valuable than higher pay, because if you are improving it can build on itself, whilst higher pay inconsistently really mucks that up. Reduce volatility a little by pruning off abnormalities and setting them aside.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Past day felt like I just sat around on the couch half passed out, mumbling in a comatose like haze
I guess I'll call it a business enduced hangover :hilarious::headbanger:

I have no idea what work I got done, but there seem to be five new pages in my business plan :confused:

Joking aside lets call it "catching up on" information I have gleamed from customers over the past year or more. Despite my exasperated state (presumably due to the scope of the task) I seem to have managed to put pen to paper :writing: and looking over it now, I have my first real look at the product. Its intruiging, but I'll have to decide on a direction, and make a decision regarding defining its exact role and value. I don't feel I am in the position I need to be in to do that right now, so hopefully later I will be.

Until that clarity comes I'm gonna keep pushing :punch:

Edit:
I've decided that I need to clarify the UCA (unique competitive advantage)
http://www.ssireview.org/blog/entry/defining_your_competitive_advantage
http://www.vantivemedia.com/competitiveadvantages.php
http://smartadvantage.com/blog/what-business-are-you-really-in-define-your-competitive-advantage/

I found these useful in helping me think out what I'm really looking to do.

Edit2:
BOOM! Done!
:smoking:

Now need to focus on user end experience.

Edit3:
Hmmm its very pretty, but can I give it legs?

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Ok, I have an idea for customer experience and am now looking ahead to how to execute on it.

Its ironic how having everything in my plan that I always wanted leaves me realising that I dunno what to do with it haha.

So figuring that out is my next step.
Great "plan", but wtf does that even mean anyways? No one says "oh, man I never heard of that product, and I've never used it, but omg, THE PLAN!!!" psssht, so yeah.

"what do I really want"
"what do WE really want"

So I guess I can't just treat customers as segments, I have to imagine them as part of the company. I think I have to go out and find a way, to really really connect with the users.
They are the company (the ship)... And the plan is the keel. And the CEO/director is the guy at the wheel that has to feel the ocean ahead.

I have to give up my ideas of possession, and understand the creativity of us working together. And only by doing that, can it have value.

How can we guide the company in the right direction together...

"Its not customers who need to change, its ourselves"

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Executeable steps. (swigs bottle of booze) Thats what is needed here.
The plan needs to turn into steps (swigs again)

Sustainable executeable steps.
And focus.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
:jawdrop::woot::writing:

I finally found the HUGE flaw in my biz plan. It has to do with CONTROL. My product and service and sales was "leaking" control, due to a glitch in the plan.

I have since defined the control issue and am now in hot pursuit of solving it.
This discovery has made me realise that CENTS actually has layers.
And it gets trickier and trickier to spot glitches in the CENTS formula as you get deeper.

For example, it is easy to see a control issue when a product is easy to replicate at home with ordinary stuff you find around the house, or because your advertising agency relies on an agent like youtube that can change its policies or cut you off etc, but when you look at a problem that seems on the surface robust to CENTS requirements like you are the only one with access to a rare mineral mined in guatamala, and yet to harness this advantage you must "educate the public", the control issue can be harder to see.

The control issue is "education" and what DEFINES education. What defines education is a mix between buying and sufficient education, and somewhere inbetween those things is a messy lack of control.

A newb, will look at that and never be able to solve it and throw money at it forever until s/he is in a huge hole. That was a really subtle control issue.
The way to fix the control issue there, is to test the validity of the mineral to comparable products, to test it as a replacement, and to guage preferance. IF your mineral is prefered, and you can get that solidified by examples and awareness, you then have CONTROL of the source of this guatamalan mineral.

The point can become even more subtle than this, but essentially, control can be disrupted by ambiguity at any point in the process.
Control issues can be born from hype marketting, that might land you in a court case, and you might fix that with some lawyers and PR. You might escape that by following regulations to a T.
Control issues can be born from something as simple as an ingredient, like say... flouride.
If your toothpaste has flouride in it the population might get a huge article saying flouride blah blah blah, and this story makes your sales dip. The way to fix the control issue is to give two options.

Control issues popped up in the tobacco industry, when it was discovered that nicotine was purposely added to make a product that was causing lung cancer to be hard to give up.
They thought they were ensuring control by adding nicotine and boosting the regularity of sales, but the harm of the product and its addictive nature presented a control issue.

We see this today in the automotive industry where oil is starting to become a control issue because people are concerned about gas guzzling low mileage cars due to the oil price spikes.
The electric car has a control issue regarding public habits and reduced facilities/function/options.

My point is that there are layers to CENTS, and that essentially, the deeper the layer the more subtle and confusing it becomes, but you can address it.

Anyways, my issue seemed to be a rather obscure control issue. And I need executeable steps regarding THAT ISSUE. I've started in on it already, and tested some solutions with a few testers.
I guess I'll just see how this all goes and then get moving on some other things once thats clear.

Edit: I found a control issue in my plan = headache
But I have found some motivation to get this over the line

I condensed EVERYTHING into 5 simple concepts.
Now if you will excuse me, I need to go pass out

Edit: Came back, and narrowed that down to 4 words.

Last edited by a moderator:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013

This is kinda how I feel right now.
I kinda know what I've developed is going to move people.

My business plan, and product/service skeleton is so condensed now, so small, that it is almost scary because I have nothing left to lean on. So I'm left with very little meat to chew on, because its mostly all there.

The breath before the plunge doesn't end in diving in, it ends with finding calm.
From there, you start to understand that anything is possible.

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I did some audio recording sessions a few days ago, and they came out great (all I need is to get the right equipment near launch and that is set)
Been tweaking the main interface set up, searching for the most deserving features and those that are not up to an absolutely pristine standard (to create high quality, you have to have the demands of high quality).
The marketting stories, flow off the pen now, and I can keep up with demand and different scenarios (it is READY).

Distribution is still a question, general strategy is still being mulled over, and code concepts need defining.
Almost there.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Product seemed to need less revision once I understood the attitude I need to take this all to market.
It is realistically launchable at this point, so I'm slowing down (rather than speeding up), because I'm not all that nervous (just enough), and since there is zero chance at this being done before I launch I think I can actually tease the audience as much as I like :p.

I suppose that as an entreprenuer I'm taking control, rather than "tossing" it in the pit/market.
I'm contemplating the opportunity, long, slow, and realistically.

Edit: Its a few days later and I basically followed the same idea. Long. Slow. Real.
Been sitting with a notepad, envisioning the products and services, bettering it.

The end product as a result won't feel forced or cheap. And hopefully brings along with it a great experience.

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Breakthrough: Product achieved desired result
Result: Not money, but actually doing what I said I would do
How to do what you say: Ain't that the question

First, what you SAY has to be "not dumb" or there is no point persisting on it
Second, the timeframe you set has to be realistic
Third, the aim should be able to be drawn from the start point to the end position and make sense
Fourth, You have to get over all douchey emotions and center yourself, you also must be open, but never lose your integrity (hard ask, made even harder without the right help, but its doable)
Fifth, you have to just start "adding value" like its a tap that is fully on
Sixth, you gotta sit with it, and let it resonate with you, take it slow, burn hot, keep it always warm, like an egg.
Seven, before pruning the tree, think VERY VERY carefully, decide very slowly, because execution happens in the blink of an eye.

My philosophy on business is. You can pick low hanging fruit, or scavange apples on the ground, but to find the right apple you gotta climb.

To succeed, at your EXACT intention, you must climb.
How?
1) Man, avoid the mistake of thinking you are too good to climb and peering up from the ground. Pick some apples near by. Examine them closely. Keeping in mind that they aren't the top. Accept that whilst not perfect, to appreciate perfect you have to see perfection even in the stupid apples.
2) Picking apples has gotta become a social and nice thing to do. Don't have haemeroids
3) Test branches. Branches generally don't break unless they are weak. Branches are "people" and "ideas" and "startups" etc. You don't just say "thats a strong branch", you get in there and you tug. If you do it nice enough, they'll hold form and you can use your muscles and get up your strength.
4) You are gonna kinda starve and freeze, cuz the climb is slow
5) Develop your eye

How to validate the execution?
DON'T do what people TELL YOU (unless they are saying don't be stupid, then you can listen a bit)
If they make it sound easy, they are a lazy bastard. Don't take offence, love lazy bastards, but be sure to do the leg work. Test everything with little nibbles, many angles, a lot of active pensiveness, bruise test it, cuz like a cat, you are gonna have to take a LEAP.

Once you leap you are gonna need to not freak out.

Assess ALL the options (no not just a handful, ALL of them)
And very lightly trace expectations, over and over again, slowly darkening them as you get confirmations.

Start ripping stuff apart and breaking things.
If its just wishy washy, chest puffing, bully making BS, you need to KNOW it.

FACE YOUR FEAR. Until its small, and beat up. Then let that repeat over and over.

As a rule of thumb, assume people are making assumptions. People that make assumptions are not to be blamed, but you must understand that they do it out of time and convenience and it is up to YOU to not play the fool. And however hard that may be, no matter how many doubts you may hold. YOU must face your own demons and win. THEY are not meant to give you the answers, you must find them, you must learn all the grit, and caution, and vision, that you will need for success.

NOBODY CARES about you. And thats a GOOD THING. Because it means they are focused on THEIR business or life. Bring THEM value, and you will have your prize.

How to handle learning business even if you don't want to:
Its not a crap shoot. If you fail, it was a failure of patience and tenacity. Perspective, readiness, talent, etc, these things only help you hang in there (but never garuntee it)
You are on an equal playing field with everyone who has ever played, you just don't know it yet.
DON'T settle for "getting by", but at the same time don't "aim high" because thats where the red herrings are. Push into the muck, and work so crisply and clearly, that if there IS anything there, you'll find it. And there will be things, MANY MANY MANY things, and you have to just take it in calmly and keep moving, until you are immoveable, tested, calm.

You might not like business, but you only see the red herrings. Grind into the muck and you'll hate it more, until you realise how dumb your quest for red herrings was.
Take yourself up the ladder of your own potential and never quit on it. Drag through all the crazy phases, all the stupid phases, all the wannabe phases, all the "i am i am i am" phases. And just keep getting more sane and on point.

Once sane and effective, you will not get adulation (nor want it).
You'll just be a little more yourself, and have more BS stripped away from your being.
Like removing a parasite that insidiously latched onto you, you'll feel a little satisfaction as you crush it, and then you'll just keep walking.

Where to?
In line with your intentions hopefully. And with happiness in yourself.

If you do it right, its going to sting all the way down to the bone.
That ironically is the only thing that is going to make it worth your time.
It is a knife to your arrogance.
If only we were born without ignorance, you'd then find it easier to accept.
But we aren't, so get ready to have your mind blown.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Compelling reading... I gave up trying to follow, but was fascinated none-the-less. Like being inside your head. Seems like some journey you're on. Good luck with it.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Am back to the grind.

(sleepy burnt out eyes)

There is only so much chilling out you can do, then you just gotta get back to the grind.
I created amazing stuff yesterday, but today realised it doesn't matter what you create just that you are creating.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I created amazing stuff yesterday, but today realised it doesn't matter what you create just that you are creating.

Ideally so that you can invoice someone for what you created. ;)

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Haha! Very true

edit:
:writing: (continues with sleepy red eyes)

Next day:
(wakes up with sleepy eyes) :writing:

:eek::woot::embarrased:

:yawn::writing:

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Sent out tests of the mvp and got back results, need to focus on customer comfort.

images

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Ok, took a break cuz my head wasn't in the right place.
Now it is much better.

Not much left to do on this biz now, except launch.
I mean... There are tons of things I "can" do, but its all a bit mastabatory, cuz I think its decent enough to hold its own now.

Am I decent enough? I dunno, gonna give myself a few more weeks.

In the mean time I'll work on product.

Coding is looking to be a hassle, regarding scale later on. I just think there are a lot of premadonna attitudes out there that are gonna cause deflections in my business strategy later on. So, I dunno what I'm gonna do (maybe study hard on how to lead a team of them and cut the sh#t).
People can be such jerks/delusional losers/etc and set up weird barriers that make no sense and just sabotage stuff just due to their ego nonsense *sigh*.
On a smaller scale I can ignore that, but building a real platform (non gimmicky/traditional), thats a whole other thing. I need good engineers, some idea guys, interface guys, yadda yadda yadda. Gotta work out the budgetting and cost to benefits on it (blah, at least I have time).

Alright, so yes, the business looks set, I just have to really look at my launch and processes whilst live. Last thing I wanna be is mr flat footed, gotta be like a boxer, float like a butterfly sting like a bee etc.
I guess that means I will design my own custom business process model or something.
To develop something half decent isn't too far fetched, and its all about a few core things being organised and loaded for execution.

I'll keep my eyes open for good stuff on that.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
That just inspired some interesting thoughts on my end. Making me realize something I've been trying to grasp for a long while. The "Fastlane" formula vs. Time

There is pressure to get you to act and better your mindset,
But BEHIND all of that the very "engine" for success, isn't exclusively "CENTS", CENTS is kind of a business formula to make a high standard business that can give you freedom. The engine is whatever you need to get your mind on the task, moving forwards and getting results.

Typically when we try to "improve mindset" manually, what we end up doing is improving aspects of the mindset that might not directly relate to moving forwards, and tend to focus more on comfort. That comfort though has to be stressed otherwise you are going to get stuck in really comfort based, complacent rails, and you won't be a truly excellent entre.

You wanna be able to apply your mindsets, and have them kick back results. And the engine you need for that, MAY take time to build, but only SECONDS to concieve.
And to concieve it, sets you on a path, where if you keep adding more and more to the pot, you will be able to risk big and win big.

Small players never win, even with a CENTS formula, its not like if you apply it half assed it is gonna "work out". So you really have to take the task and challenge seriously and not tangle your business goals into pathetic notions of any kind.

Whimpering, kicked puppy syndrome businesses really don't have the engine to succeed, and to beat that situation, its going to take time AND STRONG EFFORT to over throw it.

So, time is necessary, but, passive time has no real impact.
Thats why you tend to hear that you just need CENTS and to launch. Because time will eat itself up all by itself if you are really giving it your all, so its not really a "concern" or "planned" aspect of a business.

So yes, CENTS businesses will take some time, but its not really about "comforting yourself", or taking off pressure so you can do whatever crazy sh#t your mind wants. Thats wreckless business sense.
Good business sense is to indeed recognise time as a factor and to manage it as part of the process going forwards. Cutting down on time used, but never assuming that time is going to be absent and all things will happen right now.

Nothing will happen RIGHT NOW.
I often spend 1-3 days on one task, it technically should take three to six sit downs, but those sit downs, requires a lot of focus to keep within the rails that will get it done in that day/days.

So often a few sit downs will be provisional, some inbetween might be to help remove pressure, others might be to refine a direction or take in comments, and then finally, you finish it all off. So before I know it, what was 3-6 tasks might be a dozen with breaks, but due to my managing time effectively and containing all distractions within that three day fishbowl, I can garunteed getting tasks done, rain hail or shine (great for business).

If you disrespect time its going to bite you on the butt, and next doesn't mean that you dont spend time, it just means that the time you spend isn't wasted energy cuz you get stuff done that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
This is so repetitive (stabs forehead with fork)
The amusement of building this business has definately worn off.

:inpain::hurting: :inpain::hurting: :inpain::hurting:

Not at all afraid of how the biz will go, it just takes so much work to get the product and service level up.

Not at all concerned about money at the moment, making a living is soooooooo much easier than this, that I'm ridin on easy street.
I think I finally get what biz is its looking at a problem and thinking "ah crap" then getting it done routinely.

tbh, I don't really even care anymore.
:meh:

Its going great though, really great.
People are like "shut up and take my money", and I'm like "naaah"
Things are good

RWH3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 22, 2014
Dude, no idea how I came across this post, but it's fascinating. Your like a tank. You just keep going. Love how the slow and monotonous grind of starting your biz is brought out into the spotlight. Can't wait for updates.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
This... is gonna take time

(tumble weed blows past)

But whatever, who gives a f#ck. Just means I gotta have some fun. :hurray::innocent: :halo::punch:
:cool:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Am developing the web page now, looking for guys through freelancer. In no rush though.

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I feel REALLY good these days, like holy moly good.
I can see what customers love and have this innate feel for their body language cues as showing the products or delivering the services, it is absolute heroine to KNOW and feel through them how amazing the product is.

I cannot deliver as fast and as agile and as neat as I'd like, so for that reason I'm still at a bottleneck.
But I'm using the time productively, setting things up for the web presence portion of things.
Damn does it feel good. Creating a product this good has just totally fulfilled some part of my soul, its great.

I savor every moment of working on all this, its just such a priviledge now. And even more I think that in a few months, I'm gonna have such a masterful grasp of this biz.
Hmm, I'm not too rushed to get there though, where I am now is ok.

images

Last edited:

Jakeeck

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 24, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
I feel REALLY good these days, like holy moly good.
I can see what customers love and have this innate feel for their body language cues as showing the products or delivering the services, it is absolute heroine to KNOW and feel through them how amazing the product is.

I cannot deliver as fast and as agile and as neat as I'd like, so for that reason I'm still at a bottleneck.
But I'm using the time productively, setting things up for the web presence portion of things.
Damn does it feel good. Creating a product this good has just totally fulfilled some part of my soul, its great.

I savor every moment of working on all this, its just such a priviledge now. And even more I think that in a few months, I'm gonna have such a masterful grasp of this biz.
Hmm, I'm not too rushed to get there though, where I am now is ok.

images

Good stuff man, keep it going. The lion has always been a symbol of being courageous to me, and following through with a business definitely takes courage.

I have this hanging in my room, right above my computer.

es5grm.jpg

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
@Jakeeck that is a very badass lion, awesome

There is no courage without risk, so for me courage is an internalisation of danger
That juxtaposes the usual fear and paralysis you get when you refuse to accept what biz requires

There is risk inherent in accepting responsibility for your own beliefs and actions
So the courage is required to really understand the weight of your actions, and to highlight just how important details are in the process.

In a way, that internalisation of risk, allows you to pay attention to what needs it.
That then forms into common sense, or intuition.
And then that gut feeling takes you forward.

Then finally, taking yourself forwards in this way changes your reality.
Your reality becomes built on the foundation that responsibility is possibility.

images
images
images
images
images

Responsibility, isn't just an understanding, it is a level of character you don't give up on

And that level of character requires the courage to face what everyone who fails fears

images

images

Haha xD

Responsibility is a leap of courage for a level of character that invigorates our sense of the future and our possibilities

It is the hope people hold for us, and the duty they hold against us.
To accept that duty completely, to take up that hope they held (even if they felt it was lost)
Is my responsibility. The power of my own identity. And the doorway to freely recognising what other brave people do.

To humbly take that up, is what it means to be worthy of the kind of trust that good businesses inspire in the people they serve.

Those I serve deserve, a man of character

Simple xD

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
What does character really mean though as a ceo? What do the customers get?
- they don't get out of their shitty jobs cuz you have character

So in the effort of being real, character really only enhances a product if it adds freedom to people's lives and even then its reach is limited.
So in what realistic ways can character actually help? And what cr#p remains in their life? What are the tougher questions? Let's get real about what can be given, and why other things aren't.
1) Reducing and removing all cr#p practice
2) Genuine support, listening, and product integrity
3) Expanded choice, better fit, less hassle

How can a ceo of character really matter...
4) Vision, Coherancy, Direction
5) Empathy, Emotion, Relateability
6) Structure, Reliability, Abundance

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Am now calm and confident.

Have internalised all that feel good stuff.

And yeah... I'm really optimistic about launch.

^lol

Aight, so, plan is, I don't have a plan.
I have 500ish pages of good stuff though and really fantastic analysis and all kinds of useable stuff etc. So its not at all bad.

I don't know where I'll start.
Don't seem to care tbh.

I have a vision though, and a lot of feelings. A lot of deep understanding, and really cornerstone ideas developed.

I don't even know how I feel anymore, lol.
Good? What the hell does that even mean.
Maybe frustrated?

I really still have some huge questions I need to ask and answer, and they aren't going to be easy.
There is a kind of "reality" to business, a harshness. Most people either ignore it or grind against it, I think I am at the point where I'm looking for something inside it, a signal amongst the noise and ego slinging.

What is it? Why do I look for it? How will I react to it?

There is a crappy side to biz but I think you have to see the positive before you can address the reality, and that is why everyone pumps the bizpositive train.

I don't know what to do. But I am optimistic. Optimistic that I'll know what I need to do soon enough.

Have been enjoying the sun.
No need to kill yourself to do great work.
This world is so dumb about things.

Rather miraculously, I do feel free, like I earlier hoped I would.
Good enough for me.

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Years of grinding

man_and_sunshine.jpg

Bye bye!

Its umbrella time

images

Lol, soon enough anyways, gonna take my time though, get things right
I never built this to be rich, just to come good on my promises. Though I never wanted to be poor as dirt a few years either, so yeah...

Ok, morales time.

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
images

Let it rain

Don't run from it

:rockon:
Take the hits in stride and be like :joyful:

Bring-it-On.jpg

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
^^^ note to self, the universe did not fail to BRING it

But despite that I got stuff done, I figured out how to deliver the product, how to pace my marketting, and effectively utilise a team. Was a good week. Also have a roaring prototype done up.
Now whenever I need to jump, I'll hit the ground running.

Still a lot to do.

(smiles) I guess I'm a changed man now.
Neat.

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Scetching out the next 4 years
Getting my product on the right trajectory to reduce scrambling and to streamline so that management isn't going to have nightmares.
The idea is to reduce hassles on the backend so there can be a greater focus on customer support etc upfront.

Handling the businesses issues so that no one else has to suffer them.
Once we are conflict free in all the back end, we can just push forwards promoting and helping, with no excuses.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.