The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Four Score and 7 Years Ago...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This forum was born.

It's born on date is July 23rd, 2007.

TODAY is the 7 year anniversary of the forum.

Years ago I started this place as an alternative to *another* forum which shall remain nameless. On that forum, most of the talk wasn't legitimate entrepreneurship, but perversions of it: MLM/Network marketing noise, internet marketing schemes, envelope stuffing schemes (PDF reports), email prospecting, and of course, a litany of worthless "I agree" posts from people who just wanted to get their affiliate link in as many places as possible.

Fast forward 7 years later, a best-selling book, and what we've built here is a nice little refuge founded on real entrepreneurship based on real products that reflect real value.

In these 7 years of running, operating, and growing a forum, I've learned a lot.

Maybe Ill share my wisdom here in the coming days...

In the meantime, thank you for being apart of a community where we can build great things and share with each other a platform to share those experiences. Thank you for being apart of a community where we accept our life-long mission to be producers and problem solvers. Thank you for being apart of a community where ethics and integrity is a part of the business model, not something forsakened or justified in lieu of an easy buck. Thank you for being apart of a community where we can commune and gather to discuss the rough-and-tough ride of entrepreneurship, a lifelong passion that sometimes can be the loneliest job on earth. Thank you for making Fastlane not something to do, try, or learn, but something you live and love.

I thank you.

:happy: :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Angus

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR FASTLANE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who will build the rooooooads????

i will

thank you for the book mj!

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
I joined late, but better late than never :)

Thank you MJ for creating this community.

ProweJosh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Feb 10, 2014
Happy Anniversary

TMF and this forums has changed my life forever and will continue to help me with my journey, Thanks @MJ DeMarco for creating such an amazing book and community!

Hope

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 22, 2014
And may we continue to learn and share for many more years!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@MJ DeMarco thank YOU, brother! Been there with you since 'the forum to be nameless' days ...... We have a hell of a community here!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Your book and this forum, thanks to you and the people on it, have changed my life permanently.

I am extremely lucky and grateful to have found this place at the age of 18.

Most important takeaways that I've gotten from here, thanks to a few power members here:

• Don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal. If you have to ask yourself if it's morally right, stay away.
  • Don't follow what others are doing just because you think it's the path to success. Learn from others, but blaze your own path.
  • Give value FIRST. When you give great value to a lot of people, money just... comes.
  • Don't be a dick, don't be a pussy, don't be an a**hole. But most important, don't be a pussy. Pick up the phone. Get on that plane. Arrive early.
  • Exceed their expectations. And raise your expectations, as well.
None of these takeaways were 'how to get rich in 90 days'. Funny how that works.

Thanks MJ for creating this place. Let's kick some a$$!

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Happy Birthday. Thanks MJ for creating this Forum and writing the "The Millionaire Fastlane "....I have to say, I have learned so much about business from the thread content alone.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
This place changed the game for me. Seriously, it'd take its own post to detail everything. THANK YOU MJ, Mod staff, etc. You guys rock.

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
Thank you, MJ. From the bottom of my heart. Your book and even more so, your forum has seriously helped change my life as well as my marriage. You are the best!

And thanks to all of the posters who help foster this amazing community!

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I cannot even begin to express what this forum and your book has done for us (me and my family). All I can say is thank you.

xmartel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jul 22, 2008
Canada, eh!
Congrats on 7 years MJ. I've been here since nearly the start, and I've got to say this is hands down the best forum ever created. You keep things tight, spammers and trolls never get a foothold here unlike that *other* forum.

I've learned more here than anywhere. And while I don't post as much as I'd like, I hope to change that over time and help give back to this great forum as I gain more wisdom to share as my business continues to take off.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Awesome, Thank you for breaking out and starting something open yet cleaned of bullshit. I joined a few months after it started I think (will find out once i hit 'Post Reply'). I can honestly say that this forum altered the course of my life via knowledge, networking, and friendships. It has been a huge value to me, and a reflection of that value to the people around me.

THANK YOU MJ, I can't wait to poke sticks here for the next 7 years to come.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
July 23rd 2007. Just trying to wrap my feeble brain around what my life would be like today if I'd joined this form two months after I graduated from college. I guess I'll know in 6.3 years.

D

Deleted21704

In the 2-3 months I've been active on here, this forum has changed my life. My mentality, my outlook, my expectations, my actions...everything. It's had an invaluable impact on me. I'm just kicking myself for not joining on that day in 2007...the summer I graduated from high school.

How many startup incubators and accelerators have been started in the past 7 years? How much capital do they tie up? How much capital do they give away willy-nilly to naive hipsters trying to create their versions of utopia?

This place is such a breath of fresh air from all that crap. I have no numbers, but I bet if you created a ratio of [ economic value produced / capital invested ] of all these places, this community's ratio would handily top that of every other community's.

That's an admirable thing, and I'm honored to be a part of it. And I can't wait until the day I can add real value to it. This place is exceptional. Thank YOU, MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.