The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kitten to Tiger

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
I'm making this thread so I can keep track on my progress and maybe I can share some valuable information with you.

Let's get started.
Ladies and gentlemen THIS IS my first day of my new life. From now I will be aware of my actions.
No pointless video watching, web surfing etc.

I will write down the books that I read, the actions I do and maybe I will also write down my workout plan and post pics about my body transformation if you are OK with it @MJ DeMarco

Books that I've read about business:
The Millionaire Fastlane

Books that I'm reading at the moment:
Ca$hvertising

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
Okay, I'm not correctly following my workout plan, started playing video games again.

Solutions:
-I deleted every single game from my computer
-Moved to my room (new environment), will post pics tomorrow
-Going to wake up before 7AM every day
-Every day before I go to sleep I make a plan for the next day​

Tomorrow I start reading TMF again, I need to reboot my mindset and after I finish it my next goal is Ca$hvertising.
I will post the reading progress here! I will write it down like this: 2015. Jan. 1 - Page 432

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Ok so before you read cashvwrtising go read rich dad poor dad and think and grow rich, work on the mindset before any books about specific skills like selling and marketing. Keep up the reading and you will do well. Can you get a sales job of some kind?
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_274 using Tapatalk

Geeko

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 19, 2014
Id recommend downloading some audiobooks onto your phone/ipod/mp3. That way you can walk (dogs?) and get exercise while learning. Essentially killing 2 birds with 1 stone. If your health and fitness goals are to lose weight and/or burn body fat than this is a very helpful exercise to reach your goals. If you dont eat a snack or breakfast before your walk than your body is forced to burn fat since your body has no one fuel. This process also kick starts your metabolism to burn calories throughout the day. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
Can you get a sales job of some kind?
I'm 15 so it's not really possible in my country. I began to read the Rich Dad Poor Dad and there is some bullshittery in it, I'm sorry.

If your health and fitness goals are to lose weight and/or burn body fat than this is a very helpful exercise to reach your goals. If you dont eat a snack or breakfast before your walk than your body is forced to burn fat since your body has no one fuel. This process also kick starts your metabolism to burn calories throughout the day. Hope this helps.
I don't want to loose weight, my bodyfat% is about 18~ and I'm kinda skinny so all I want to do is building muscle and strength.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
The picture of my new "office". The previous place was in our house's living room.
*Picture removed*

Last edited:

Geeko

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 19, 2014
I began to read the Rich Dad Poor Dad and there is some bullshittery in it, I'm sorry.

I honestly didnt mind book. Main thing i took away from it is; the rich get money, then have their money make more money. Aka assets

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I began to read the Rich Dad Poor Dad and there is some bullshittery in it, I'm sorry.

Admittedly, the book is very... fluffy. If you had no prior access to how the rich look at money then it's extremely useful. But if you already read TMF , then it might not be of use to you.

As Geeko said, the main takeaway is that the poor and the middle-class spend their money on things that won't make them money, but will instead DRAIN their pockets (liabilities), but the rich spend their money on things that will MAKE them money (assets). So if you wanna get rich, spend more money on assets than liabilities. Make your income growth larger than your income spend. Sounds basic, but many people don't follow that rule, hence why they are still poor.

Read 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'. It's $3 on Kindle.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
Not sure if I should skip to Part 5: Fastlane Roadmap, what do you guys think?

EDIT: Started reading Part 5

Last edited:

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Ok maybe reading rich dad after TMF theres some overlap but the book isnt bullshit, its the first book that a lot of people read on this forum and very famous, theres golden nuggets in every book you just have to keep an open mind. You mind doesnt seem so open at the moment even though your only 15?

Kids nowadays got big opinions and a closed mind, you gotta work on this first.

qvantage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Nov 22, 2013
Good if you want to change your useless life to new functional life...All the best

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
Ok maybe reading rich dad after TMF theres some overlap but the book isnt bullshit, its the first book that a lot of people read on this forum and very famous, theres golden nuggets in every book you just have to keep an open mind. You mind doesnt seem so open at the moment even though your only 15?

Kids nowadays got big opinions and a closed mind, you gotta work on this first.
Oh hell yea I have an open mind! Let's pull a statistic out of my a$s: 80% of the teens think that it's impossible to become rich fast in a legal way.
If I had a closed mind I wouldn't do this progress thread, I wouldn't even go to this forum because I would believe in the Slowlane lifestyle. I have an open mind but I don't want to waste my time on useless stuff like self help books. ;)

I want to learn everything that I need to know to make a successful biz, I'm almost ready for it.
I have to read the book again, that's all, I will be OK!

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
I changed my mind I won't be active in this thread. It's better to keep my things private. Sorry.

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
I have an awesome mom, she believes in me.
In our country there is an event called "name-day" and today it's mine, my mother gave me a card today with this text on it:

The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before.

Creativity in living is not without its attendant difficulties, for peculiarity breeds contempt. And the unfortunate thing about being ahead of your time is that when people finally realize you were right, they’ll say it was obvious all along. You have two choices in your life; you can dissolve into the mainstream, or you can be distinct. To be distinct, you must be different. To be different, you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.
I just had to share it :innocent: :halo:

FastlaneTiger

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 27, 2014
Not the USA
Deleted Post, Because the thread that I've mentoined got deleted

Last edited:

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
I have. To me no but I know you. Try non forum examples next time to be safe tho :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.