The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone Have Experience with Private Label Supplement Companies?

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Currently looking for a private label supplement manufacturer that specializes in vitamins, herbs and
minerals

I know I can just search "private label supplements" which i already did, I just want to get recommendations from fastlaners

(Looking for low MOQ manufacturers too) I found a low MOQ manufacturer but they don't have all the products I am looking for

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Steven Cortez

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 8, 2014
I do! I know it's a bit of a late reply. I have the perfect company for you. I've used them. Check out Viacore nutrition, they specialize in private labeling supplement. They're local in the US. Don't ever outsource out of the country for supplements. The quality will be trash. And then who will want to use a supplement from China?!

GMarie83

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 22, 2017
Salt Lake City
I do have some experience with private label supplement companies. The one that I am familiar with produces natural herbs. The website URL is Cedar Bear Home and they do their private labeling through a company called Liquid Herbs International. The "Your Name Here" program includes some certifications, and Kosher certification is possible if you network with Scroll K.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.