The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pricing

Marketing, social media, advertising

hedgehog757

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jan 24, 2012
New York
I know it was in the book or on audio that MJ said something about price point and why it was important. And that it was not always a good strategy to lower prices as your price point can tell the consumer that they are getting quality for their money even if your price is higher than the competition. He phrased it better than that and I have been searching all over for it but can't find it.
Does anyone know where this is located in the book or on the audio CDs?
Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Page 303, Chapter 43.

hedgehog757

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jan 24, 2012
New York
Thanks MJ, I knew it was back there somewhere! It's hard to explain this to someone who is not getting it, even when I tell them in the last business I wonder I never did anything but raise prices because I gave people more for their money than my competition did. I even had quite a few instances of people going to my competition because they were cheaper but eventually coming to me because I was better and provided more quality.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.