The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Josh Teperman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 25, 2014
Just finished, and have started a re-read straight away. First book I've read that really got my heart pumping. Had a big paradigm shift reading about the importance of affecting millions to make millions. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

greenlotus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 25, 2014
Nigeria
Read the book over a year ago before I even joined the forum. I must say, the book opened my eyes to a whole lot of this. Being in the 9-5 rat race doesn't make you achieve greatness. I've recommended this book to a few of my friends. Would soon share my success story in this forum from what the book inspired me to do.

Coalission

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jan 8, 2014
Read the book a few months back, but just realized this was here. Despite me disagreeing about affiliate marketing, it's still one of the best business books I've ever read.

Gravy South

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jul 14, 2014
UK
I have completed the book. I can honestly say it is one of the best books I have ever read! Learned much more in this book than my formal education.:)

Sean Hunter

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 16, 2014
Just finished the book today...so good. About to read again. A real paradigm shift reading this book. Thanks MJ!

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
I read TMF roughly 3 months ago then joined the forum a month or so after lurking.
Reading TMF was a good wake up call and even though the book is good , it is really this forum that has really left me in awe.

Thanks MJ !

Your book really turned a guys life around

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
Picked it up last week finished it this following week while on Vacation! I consider it the Bible of Entrepreneurship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gitrokr

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 17, 2014
Reading the book for the second time, about 80 or so pages to go. I think on my next go around I'll opt for the audiobook version and give that a try. While my current venture for cashflow isn't truly fast lane, reading the book reminds me of the big picture.

Yury

fancy slogan
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 12, 2013
Hi MJ, like many people in this topic I'm reading your book for the second time - and surely not nearly the last one. Such a straight no-BS read with countless clearly stated thought-provoking and action-inspiring ideas, thank you for sharing these the world!

JoeB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jul 17, 2014
UK
Read and re-read it.

Been self-employed for 6 years but realised I had created myself a job, rather than a business. Looking to keep my job on tick-over while I get started in the fastlane.

Jam Wheel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 14, 2014
UK/US/SE
Just about to finish it. Book tied together a lot of thoughts I had been having over the last year about entrepreneurship, identifying opportunities, making them happen. Going to have to order the paper copy because its too much of a hassle to reference on Kindle!

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Just finished this morning. I've been trying to start a business for years, but only February manned up and took the leap to doing my side-project full time... and now I find your book a couple weeks ago. WHY didn't I read it in 2010?

Thanks MJ, it was a fun read too.

Hope

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 22, 2014
Just finished TMF , I lurked the forums for a while, but vowed to not create an account until I had read the book.

It was a great read, and really summed up the aspects of what separates the winners from the losers, I've already recommended it to a few friends.

I'll get to work on my introduction thread now!

See ya on the fastlane.

JustKris

Writing and talking, basically.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Oct 16, 2012
In the mountains
I've read this book at least half a dozen times. It's one of those resources you can go to and find something new each time.

Drive2Riches

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jul 18, 2014
Washington
I went from Lurker to Member in one day, after discovering the value of thefastlaneforum.com and MJ's youtube videos (through somebody's entrepreneur youtube list somewhere).

I read the first chapters in the PDF I got, and perused the posts and articles here with every waking minute. I ordered the book and I couldn't get it soon enough...

I got the book in my hands now and I'm hungry for its VALUE.

Taking ACTION... between chapters. Inspirational! Count me as "Read It" !!

Good on you, MJ.
Thank you!
:tiphat: :notworthy: :rockon:

~

soul

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jul 7, 2014
Just finished the book; someone else said it was a "wake-up call". Definitely 100% agree with this, a great read.

Sweeetland

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 13, 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
So glad I decided to read the book.

Not only my favourite ever book but it's also my favourite ever educational resource!! It's just what I need at this stage of my life, University sucks and implementation of these principles will prove pivotal.

Thank You @MJ DeMarco for truly enriching my life!!

Now... how can I enrich yours?

CHI-K

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Just finished the book I will recommend it to my friends and family. I will learn the equations/models to apply it to my life, read a few summaries, write my own summary and re-read again and again and highlight the points that hit the message home.

Cheers

Aurora

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 28, 2014
Thank you so very much! Your book has opened my eyes! It may have even saved my life.

I'm glad I came across it when I did. Thanks again.

Krzysztof

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jul 20, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
Read 10 months ago, my mind was blown out of proportion and it helped me focus on building my business alongside my slowlane job. Since March this year I'm no longer participating in the rat race! Frankly speaking the business is not going to good, but we're just finishing to shape a new venture idea with my business partner and should have the new company operating before the end of year :). At least the MVP version, because to get the company to how we envision it will take a few years.

PS. On Saturday I'm going to my friends birthday party. Guess what gift I have for him ;)

PS2. I got it as a birthday present as well - am I thankful for that!

Last edited:

Reynolds

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 24, 2014
I have read the book once and listened to the audio. Will definitely read again and again....eye opening! Life changing!!! Thank you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.