The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UK Meetup

s168

You get out what you put in
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Hey s168

Please could you let me know in advance the London dates so I can make sure I am free

Thanks

Will do. For now it looks like it'll be a weekend as that suits most people. So most likely 19/20 or 26/27 July. Will confirm nearer the time.

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
Hi everyone :)

I'm wondering if I can join the next meetup, even If I'm new to the Millionaire Fastlane business philosophy and I'm not an enterpreneur yet. If it was ok, I'd like to meet you.

In the meantime, I can promise you this:
1) I commit daily not be an idiot
2) I've got a good smell :)

Sorry for contingent grammar mistakes: I'm improving my English and I can hold a conversation with English speakers easily, but I have some gaps to fill :)

Last edited:

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
From Italy, more precisely from the North of Italy.

I've just moved to London to put myself on the test and, for this purpose, a more suitable nation than England does not exist. :)
Stiff upper lip, right?

s168, may I ask you what kind of experience do you have in business? I'll ask that just because I'm curious :)

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
s168, may I ask you what kind of experience do you have in business? I'll ask that just because I'm curious :)

I've:
Set-up and ran a small business marketing and design consultancy.
Run SME seminars on marketing.
Done affiliate marketing, mainly in online gaming.
Imported goods wholesale for resale on eBay.
Invested in property (UK and France).

Currently looking at some online ventures:
Setting up a SaaS (site as a service) with some partners.
Looking at going back to eCommerce again, but with my own products. Waiting for delivery of prototype samples from China now.

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
I've:
Set-up and ran a small business marketing and design consultancy.
Run SME seminars on marketing.
Done affiliate marketing, mainly in online gaming.
Imported goods wholesale for resale on eBay.
Invested in property (UK and France).

Currently looking at some online ventures:
Setting up a SaaS (site as a service) with some partners.
Looking at going back to eCommerce again, but with my own products. Waiting for delivery of prototype samples from China now.
Thanks for sharing :)

I admit that affiliate marketing and eCommerce fascinate me.

Nevertheless, since next week, I'm going to start building and testing two projects:

one is an internet service that I think it'd increase exponentially the ease with which you learn languages.

The other, is a no-profit project with which I aim to make middle income and wealthy Italian people donate money to an English foundation that commits to eliminate the problems of aging and relative sufferances.

An Italian businessman, that has an international web marketing company, is mentoring me soon and he's making his experience available for my two projects.

In the meantime, I'm virtually trading (when I'm good, I'll use real money), but it won't be an activity that will need lot of my daily time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Guys,

Spoken to a few people. Let's meet-up on Saturday 26th July at 1pm at 'The Theodore Bullfrog' pub located at 26 John Adam St, London WC2N 6HL. It's a relatively quiet pub with food if you want. Nearest station is Charing Cross (overground train, Northern/Bakerloo lines) or Embankment (Circle/District lines).

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/pubsandbars/theodore-bullfrog-gallery-16045.html

There are several cafes and other pubs nearby, cosy lobby serving drinks at the nearby Strand Palace hotel, and Victoria Embankment Gardens next door if the weather is good and you want to chill with drinks lying back on the deckchairs provided!

Please reply and let us know if you can make it.

Joshy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 26, 2014
I'd like to join if possible! I'll have to check if I'm free first though.

I may have not started anything as of yet but it would be good to meet like minded people that I could learn a lot from.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
I'd like to join if possible! I'll have to check if I'm free first though.

I may have not started anything as of yet but it would be good to meet like minded people that I could learn a lot from.

Everyone is at different stages. It doesn't matter if you're a fresh newbie with nothing but a desire to do better for yourself, or you're someone who has made a lot of money already with multiple ventures. The only thing that matters is you're making progress.

Joshy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 26, 2014
Brilliant. I hope to make an appearance then!

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
Guys,

Spoken to a few people. Let's meet-up on Saturday 26th July at 1pm at 'The Theodore Bullfrog' pub located at 26 John Adam St, London WC2N 6HL. It's a relatively quiet pub with food if you want. Nearest station is Charing Cross (overground train, Northern/Bakerloo lines) or Embankment (Circle/District lines).

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/pubsandbars/theodore-bullfrog-gallery-16045.html

There are several cafes and other pubs nearby, cosy lobby serving drinks at the nearby Strand Palace hotel, and Victoria Embankment Gardens next door if the weather is good and you want to chill with drinks lying back on the deckchairs provided!

Please reply and let us know if you can make it.
I'm in :)

kaqm

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 1, 2014
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post! I'd like to join the meet up this Saturday. A friend went to the last one and recommended I go now that I've started reading the book. I'm new to this and it would be great to meet like minded people.

So that's a brief introduction and I'll see you on Saturday at 1pm. How will us new people know how to find you all?

Kirsty

Jam Wheel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 14, 2014
UK/US/SE
I'm also new, but in London. I don't know if I can make this Saturday as we are coming in late from Sweden the night before, but would love to make the next one. Will keep an eye on this thread and see what pans out Saturday.

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Update...

Anyone turning up tomorrow at 1pm should just PM me their number and I'll give you mine.

Thanks and see you all there!

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Great meet-up with you all today, both new and old faces. Awesome discussions and I would've stayed longer had I not made other plans for the evening.

Hopefully next meet-up should be early September.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Hey all,

I've been travelling Europe whilst staying in London, I've been away (currently in Florence) and missed the last few London meet ups, but I will be back in London for September and would love to join that meet up! I'll follow this thread for more details closer but count me in. Cheers

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 13, 2013
Delaware, USA
I will be London on Ocotober, so I will up for the next meet up.. When are you guys doing it after september?

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
@lovecharm

Haven't thought that far yet. If you have a preference for when in October then let us know.

September meet up expected to be mid September for now (Sat 13th or Sun 14th but TBC).

HBK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jul 17, 2014
Hey guys, new here. I am in London myself, any meet-ups happening here or Brighton I would certainly be up for joining in! :)

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
I'll be in Brighton from Sept 3 to 16th if there anything happening during those dates, and you don't mind a daft Canadian sitting in, I'd love to meetup.

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
Bollox, would like to join, can't believe I missed this thread!

Won't be able to make it down from Manchester.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Would Fri 17th / Sat 18th October in London be open for you guys?
Gives us all plenty of time and notice to get organized.
Could possibly get numbers in and book a lunch sitting followed by a discussion group. (Lunch is an easy way to break the ice imo).

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Lets try get 5+ of us then we will look into getting the lunch/discussion places sorted.

2 in so far. Me & @fink

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I'm back in London and in for the meet up

s168

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 12, 2011
London, UK
Both September and October dates are up for grabs. I'm thinking if anyone knows of a site where we can post monthly date options and people can vote for and against what dates suits them, so we are likely to have a bigger turnout then I'm all for that.

Suggestions or recommendations anyone?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.