The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who are your heros?

Anything related to matters of the mind

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Who do you see or read about and you feel fired up?
Who are you truly most jealous off?

who do you see and say to yourself, "I want to be in that position, but different"

For me;

1. Drake
Drake is fastlane. His songs like 9am in Dallas, 5am in Toronto and "dreams money can buy" are all about that. He is about excellence, His music is honestly the most motivating thing for me when I work on my business.

He paints the best picture of the fast lane destination

2. Sophia amoruso
Sophia amoruso is one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time. She is a COmmunity college drop out and she's worth $250,000,000.00 at 28 years old.

Watch her pandomonthly interview, and damn, I was in shock. I'm 21, and every single thing she said about what she would do or her past is like me. Every single thing, I feel more like her than anyone. From how she was as a child to how she learns things to her ambitions.

3. Napoleon Bonaprte

Napoleon bonaparte was the greatest man in terms of ability who ever lived.

He was born on Corsica, fled to France when he was nine years old, came of age during the Revolution, took the initiative constantly, And was so active and energetic he got promoted, (Or really promoted himself) To the general of army of Italy, Took a rag tag army across Italy, defeating one of the great superpowers, outnumbered 3 to 1, And in three years made himself the most powerful man on the planet. Then he beat all the superpowers at the same time three times in a row, invaded Russia, was defeated, exile, and then was begged to return to France as emperor, was defeated again.

There are more books written about Napoleon than anyone else other than Jesus, For a reason. The things that he did, but he overcame, It's just insane.

4. Steve Jobs
CEO of the century, Just because he was so lucid. I think he was the greatest man who ever lived.

and of course MJ DeMarco for running the 4 minute mile!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
1. Steve Jobs
2. Richard Branson
3. Ingvar Kamprad

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
1. Oprah Winfrey
2. Sarah Blakely
3. Steve Jobs

Oprah because she shows me and proves to me that I can do and be great- even though I was not born into wealth and success (As a Black woman).

Sara Blakely. She reinforces the fact that women can rise up to the top tiers of success- even with simple and basic ideas as long as you PERSIST...Her persistence is/was hardcore when she was trying to make it- (** She persisted for THREE LONG YEARS before she started making it happen)

I get about 98% of things in my life accomplished based on sheer persistence alone!
Succeeding with persistence proves to me and makes me believe that I don't have to be the SMARTEST person ever- If I just keep going half an inch, by half an inch I will get it done. Persistence allows me to lead a very stress free life. Persistence is a lifestyle choice to me and I don't know how I would survive life with out persisting.

Steve Jobs because I love that he just did not care about who doubted him or who didn't believe in him or his vision- Things are so hard with no support. He kept pushing because he believed in himself and what he could do. His vision made sense to him and he was not going to allow anyone to deter him.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Ron Paul is one of my heros because he stuck to his principles regardless of what people said or whether or not he stood alone on issues. He also is a great example of perseverance and making it through the desert of desertion. He didn't have a following for probably 20 years, but he stuck to his principles and eventually brought smaller government back into the discussion in a serious way, and even set the stage for his son. (Please don't turn this into a political discussion, that was not my intent.)

It gives me confidence to know that even if I stand alone hundreds of times, as long as I stand for my principles and what I believe, it will pay off in the end.

shoaib

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jul 14, 2013
1- Frank Kern

I don't know what other people think about him, but he truly inspired me. His advises, videos & courses made a great impact in my career. He is one of the IM gurus (not anymore) who I am subscribed too, as well.

2- Jay Abraham

I cannot hear this man enough. This man told me everything that I need to do to make more profits from my consulting business. Although, he repeats a lot but still you'll not waste your time listening to his voice.

LimitLessJG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jul 2, 2013
New Jersey
I have a lot of people who inspire me, but just to name a few in no particular order...

- Jay-Z
- Manny Khoshbin
- Steve Jobs
- Mark Cuban
- Eric Thomas

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
Kind of weird but for me it would be Chris Gardner, like the one from the movie Pursuit of Happyness.

Except being married or having a kid which I'm not, I could always relate to him and the difficulties he had to go through, he inspired many people to never give up and never let their dream go, no matter how dismal the results may seem at the moment...

MyronGainz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Who do you see or read about and you feel fired up?
Who are you truly most jealous off?
who do you see and say to yourself, "I want to be in that position, but different"

For me;

1. Drake
Drake is fastlane. His songs like 9am in Dallas, 5am in Toronto and "dreams money can buy" are all about that. He is about excellence, His music is honestly the most motivating thing for me when I work on my business.

He paints the best picture of the fast lane destination

2. Sophia amoruso
Sophia amoruso is one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time. She is a COmmunity college drop out and she's worth $250,000,000.00 at 28 years old.

Watch her pandomonthly interview, and damn, I was in shock. I'm 21, and every single thing she said about what she would do or her past is like me. Every single thing, I feel more like her than anyone. From how she was as a child to how she learns things to her ambitions.

3. Napoleon Bonaprte

Napoleon bonaparte was the greatest man in terms of ability who ever lived.

He was born on Corsica, fled to France when he was nine years old, came of age during the Revolution, took the initiative constantly, And was so active and energetic he got promoted, (Or really promoted himself) To the general of army of Italy, Took a rag tag army across Italy, defeating one of the great superpowers, outnumbered 3 to 1, And in three years made himself the most powerful man on the planet. Then he beat all the superpowers at the same time three times in a row, invaded Russia, was defeated, exile, and then was begged to return to France as emperor, was defeated again.

There are more books written about Napoleon than anyone else other than Jesus, For a reason. The things that he did, but he overcame, It's just insane.

4. Steve Jobs
CEO of the century, Just because he was so lucid. I think he was the greatest man who ever lived.

and of course MJ DeMarco for running the 4 minute mile!

as a Torontonian ++ for Drake, the man is actually a genius.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.