The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Travis Phipps

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Apr 17, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I am 60% through with the Millionaire Fastlane . I kept reading about the Fastlane Forum, so here I am. I read 2-3 business books per month, and this one will be read and re-read. I've already gifted the book to 2 people (I wish someone would have given me this book 23 years ago).

I believe this book will be a life changer for many people, including myself. I've had successful businesses, careers, and jobs. One thing this book taught me, is that even though I've been owning my business as an entrepreneur for 10 years...it is just as much a job as "working for the man". I've had flexibility and a nice lifestyle, but I'm still trading time for money.

No longer. This was the slap in the face I needed.

I'm speed reading through the other 40% ASAP. I'll read again as soon as I am done and highlight stuff I need to work on...

Thanks MJ...a true inspiration. I am grateful you took the time to write this out and give us all the gift.

Regards,

Travis

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
I want to give a huge thank you to MJ for writing TMF and for creating this forum. I actually found the forum first and then read the book. Talk about a life changing book!! I have read it and through my encouragement my dad and brother read it as well.

My father who is in his 50's has been in the slow lane all his life and now he is excited and taking steps towards the fast lane! My brother, who is in college, is currently working together with some of his roommates to start creating some apps to hopefully become fast lane.

Thanks to all the work and time that you invested in the book and in the forum. I for one will forever be grateful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DKNJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Mar 20, 2014
New Jersey
I finished reading the book. I took my time and took notes. I've never been into reading books because I sometimes lose interest. This book was so hard to put down. I'm surprised I didn't finish it sooner lol.

Paul714

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 24, 2014
Finished it a while back, great read, glad i decided to buy it. Most likely will be reading it again soon so i can learn some things i might have missed.

Gordon J. Mouras

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 9, 2014
brookport IL
I read the book for the first time a week ago. It was an eye opener to say the least, an I have been hanging out in the forum ever since. I'm growing impatient with my process. But I'm trying to learn how to enjoy searching for needs an not being a money chaser, I am also not fully thinking like a producer yet still in a consumer mindset I can't see needs so clearly

Garcon_Bob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 25, 2014
Hong Kong
Read the book. Thanks MJ! Will be buying copies for a few friends who are in need of a reality check. Will re-read after completing the Gary Halbert 30 Day Challenge.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
My little bro will be graduating from high school this year.
He approached me asking questions about money.
Sent him my copy of the book.

Just arrived in the mail today
Excited to hear what he thinks

Don Ramon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 6, 2014
Finished the book a few days ago. This is definitely getting shared with my college buddies and family. Huge inspiration and a big kick in the a$$! Thank you!

Jaceofspadez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 20, 2013
I have finished reading the book after only a few days and it is so motivational... Luckily I'm only 16 and I'm still in school so the book has given me a completely different perspective on everything. The most hard hitting of all is how time is your biggest asset.
Thanks MJ

mclachlan.m

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 18, 2014
UK
Greeting from the UK. Have just finished the book. MJ, you're an inspiration. Like you, I enjoy cars and the freedom they give you; now I need to find my way of merging onto the motorway, dropping a gear, overtaking the slowlaners ahead (indicating, ofcourse... no-one likes people who don't indicate!), and joining the fastlane.

I truly love the book and thank you for the time taken to write it.

Dayne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 14, 2014
TN
Wow...what an amazing book. I have been living in the slowlane. Working a job that was "stable" trying to save for retiring in 40+ years. All the time dreaming and hoping and being a wantrepreneur. It is time to change my mindset and go after the fastlane approach.

Thank you for the book. Thank you for this forum.

Tengen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Read the book when i hit a creative block for a business idea I'm working on. Motivated me to do more extensive research and take action rather than hoping and praying.

dshapspeare

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 29, 2014
Read it, let my brain marinate in the insights, and recently put highlights into Evernote. Great book!

Tobars Dobbs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Mar 3, 2014
Read the book........one word: AWESOME!
It was refreshing to read an entrepreneurship book that's rooted in sound economics. Loved the economic models you created MJ. Should be required reading in econ101.

Great job!

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
First read the book while living the slowlane around two years ago. Being stuck in that lifestyle, working long meaningless hours, it didn't truly resonate.

Two years later, after exiting the slowlane for six months of reflective travel, I re-read it with profound effect. I resolved to never go back to the slow lane. I'll be launching my first business later this year! :)

Pabski

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 19, 2014
Montana
Stumbled upon the forum, lurked, browsed, ordered the book that week. Read the book in two days as quickly as possible, now it is time to STUDY it.
Great content Mj. Telling it how it is.

Leverage$

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 29, 2014
I have read your book.

Favorite parts: Switch from being a consumer to being a producer. In order to become wealthy, I have to stop thinking about what I can buy, but what I can sell.

Also, I can't money chase (jump from idea to idea based on whether I think it will make a lot of money). Focus on need in the market and what I can offer. This is helpful to stop me from jumping on the latest bandwagon or trying to go into a different industry just because I hear a success story. In other words, choose monogamy over polygamy!

MartinH

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
Read your book more than a year ago and really liked it.
After reading The 4 hour work week and watching those touchy feely movies like "The secret" your book was a revelation.
The book is concrete enough for anyone to take action but still abstract enough that even as you're becoming more and more successful
it still contains a lot of helpful information. Thank you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.