The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency Experience

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
WSYYHFgSHR5fvMSmzoWjXSQ4Dinnc6sCMs

I've been following this thread constantly, lets give it a go :)

Cheers, happy easter :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Paleo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
WC is sliding as the pools dump their coins.

I made a small buy the other day; I'm going to wait another day or two before I look at buying again and hopefully i can load up cheap in the next week.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
So I saw the big news about fac.... Alty, have you been able to confirm if it's more than just an empty hype to pump the price?

Paleo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Last edited:

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
I assume they're referring to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487212.msg6255078#msg6255078.
If true, this is good news but who knows?
In the meantime i'm just sitting here holding my bag of FAC :wacky:

For anyone not following the FAC thread over on bitcointalk.org (and you should be) Alty and MystPhysX are doing great work to promote and improve FAC and deserve our appreciation
Yes, I have been making buys here and there, just to support these guys.

This week there is ZET press release, maybe good for a price jump or maybe not. FLT multipool news next weekend, probably accumulate some ahead of that.

AC and WC are the big toys this week. Got a nice big stash of AC to play with and I've been trading the waves in WC.

Alty don't mind the guy trolling you in #whitecoin. He's just a young guy who knows not what he's messing with ;-) I tried to warn him... and then boom buy wall at 1600. Love it.

Was trying for an re-entry/accum buys in 1250 range but it seems 1500 is the floor even with the multipool sells.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Asia Coin guys................ Asia Coin

Sent some of the WC easter prezzies out, got no idea who I sent to lol, please let me know of you got yours or not.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Yes, I have been making buys here and there, just to support these guys.

This week there is ZET press release, maybe good for a price jump or maybe not. FLT multipool news next weekend, probably accumulate some ahead of that.

AC and WC are the big toys this week. Got a nice big stash of AC to play with and I've been trading the waves in WC.

Alty don't mind the guy trolling you in #whitecoin. He's just a young guy who knows not what he's messing with ;-) I tried to warn him... and then boom buy wall at 1600. Love it.

Was trying for an re-entry/accum buys in 1250 range but it seems 1500 is the floor even with the multipool sells.

Don't worry I skool guys like that, next thing I know he's blowing me off in pm asking for tips and help.

Also; time to let price drop ;)

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Tip 1

Change lanes faster than a motorbike.

AC power!

Classic french song from 1993, such history, way ahead of it's time.

Last edited:

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
Tip 1

Change lanes faster than a motorbike.

AC power!
I dumped my AC at the top after the initial MintPal pump. Waiting for it to drop again before rebuying my position. I like AC.

I doesn't feel like WC is going to drop below the 1400's.

Somebody is playing with MZC, looks like they will try to pump it soon. Trying to scare out some coins now it seems. We were messing back forth in the order book, kinda fun. Thats fine by me, I've been loading up on his or her shakeout, I was content to slowly siphon the coins into my position but I'll take it.

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
This is going to be a crazy week for crypto trading ;-) Lots of news, rumors of news, rumors of rumors, news about news, etc. I don't know if I have the mental bandwidth to track all of it.

D

Deleted21703

Then why don't we use the forum to track one or two coins each? For example Alty's got FAC, WC and AC. He can get one of us to track developments on one of those coins or any other coin.

What say you?

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Easter coins sent! :)

@JayKim time to get back in the game! There are so many giveaways in crypto you could probably make a living just collecting handouts.

Markets are pretty sick today :( Roll on the next build up!

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
What are your thoughts on this whole investor/trading platform that the guys with FAC are talking about? Have you been able to confirm anything?

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
What are your thoughts on this whole investor/trading platform that the guys with FAC are talking about? Have you been able to confirm anything?

Anything that encourages the use of Faircoins is a welcome addition, the poker site could be pretty cool too.

I don't have contact with the guys working on the trading platform so I have to take the devs word for it like everybody else. But, one of the things I talked about with the dev was the importance of announcing a stream of projects and developments, but crucially, delivering on the promise.

One of the biggest hurdles FAC has to overcome for longer term is inspiring confidence in the initial distribution phase.

Gabe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 14, 2014
Hey guys I just started trading crypto and its SUPER exciting! Thanks Alty for all the advice, I have read this entire thread and have recently bought WC, AC, and Mint.

Alty what do you think is going to happen with Mint, I know you were repping it hard before. Also, any thoughts on Doge?

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
Hey guys I just started trading crypto and its SUPER exciting! Thanks Alty for all the advice, I have read this entire thread and have recently bought WC, AC, and Mint.

Alty what do you think is going to happen with Mint, I know you were repping it hard before. Also, any thoughts on Doge?

I've oscillated between wanting to buy 1M DOGE or just being satisfied with the 50k-100k I have. Maybe take a look at this: http://tuxedage.wordpress.com/2014/...s-of-dogecoin-or-why-i-am-all-in-on-dogecoin/
It's older, but makes sense to a degree.

I use to have more MINT; maybe I should reestablish my position. Not sure what to think when I see comments like this on the BTCtalk thread:

I keep getting this weird feeling in my gut about MINT. It's the odd one out, something strange and probably really special about it. Like it keeps building, getting stronger and stronger, but slowly, so that it doesn't set off any alarms, and then WHAM! MINT is accepted everywhere. All everyone ever talks about is MINT. Everyone's grandma and even her dog knows about MINT. MINT's price soars and stays up forever. All transactions are done using MINT. MINT reaches $0.10 USD.

Paleo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
I was up very late last night working on other projects and was watching WC; it had held out during the last couple of days until last night when finally the selling by the miners and panic sellers broke through the resistance that was around 1400. It's a buy now for me today and probably again later this week-I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 1100-1000

FAC today-ouch! Good thing I'm a contrarian and don't mind going against the herd. Another buying opportunity. Hopefully this project with the "high tech entrepreneur" will result in some good news coming out in the next few weeks

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
I was up very late last night working on other projects and was watching WC; it had held out during the last couple of days until last night when finally the selling by the miners and panic sellers broke through the resistance that was around 1400. It's a buy now for me today and probably again later this week-I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 1100-1000

FAC today-ouch! Good thing I'm a contrarian and don't mind going against the herd. Another buying opportunity. Hopefully this project with the "high tech entrepreneur" will result in some good news coming out in the next few weeks
Yeah, I had a small stash of Zeta and sold it at break even.....couldn't help it when I saw those WC's at 1000-1100. Of course, the moment i sold my zeta, it gained 10%. Thats pretty much what happens.....when I buy something, it goes down in price.....when I sell something, it goes up. Someone out there is dead set on causing me to fail . :mad:

Gabe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 14, 2014
Yeah, I had a small stash of Zeta and sold it at break even.....couldn't help it when I saw those WC's at 1000-1100. Of course, the moment i sold my zeta, it gained 10%. Thats pretty much what happens.....when I buy something, it goes down in price.....when I sell something, it goes up. Someone out there is dead set on causing me to fail . :mad:

Thats exactly how I feel! Every time I buy it goes down.. I am not selling anything at a lose anymore. I will just hold it till it goes up or dies. Its not a huge investment for me thats why I dont mind waiting. I typically don't put more then $100-$200 per buy in.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain

Mint is in a pretty dangerous position atm... I'd be nervous holding allot of it.

They've got a close knit community and that alone can help them to grow but they need traders to come back.

Take a look at the early days of this thread, we were talking about different coins. Infact every month we seem to be talking about different coins. What does that mean? Crypto moves very fast and is unforgiving to older Alt coins.

Very few coins survive, can MINT? Yes, with strong development but only if it can continue to keep it's head above water, i.e not got below 10 sats for a long period, it needs to win back the attention of speculators. We make the market.

Doge?

Still hold the same opinion of it as I did before. Sold it for 150 sats months ago and hardly touched it since. It's the kind of coin you could, purchase a few bitcoins worth at 110 sats, and put a sell order at 125 sats and forget about until you collect your profit (or not). You want fast money? don't look at Doge, look at up and comings.

Gabe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Apr 14, 2014
Mint is in a pretty dangerous position atm... I'd be nervous holding allot of it.

They've got a close knit community and that alone can help them to grow but they need traders to come back.

Take a look at the early days of this thread, we were talking about different coins. Infact every month we seem to be talking about different coins. What does that mean? Crypto moves very fast and is unforgiving to older Alt coins.

Very few coins survive, can MINT? Yes, with strong development but only if it can continue to keep it's head above water, i.e not got below 10 sats for a long period, it needs to win back the attention of speculators. We make the market.

Doge?

Still hold the same opinion of it as I did before. Sold it for 150 sats months ago and hardly touched it since. It's the kind of coin you could, purchase a few bitcoins worth at 110 sats, and put a sell order at 125 sats and forget about until you collect your profit (or not). You want fast money? don't look at Doge, look at up and comings.

Besides FAC and WC what are other up and comings you are holding?

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Asiacoin

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Now fully loaded with WC and AC at nice average prices. :)
Where are you setting your take-wins Alty?

Whenever I can see a clear and profitable exit during the first major pump. Looking for min 5000 sats, hoping for 10000 +.

Check back a page or so with the graph / chart that demonstrates a tech bubble. This is the kind of thing that can help you pick your mark.

Paleo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Picked up more WC this afternoon in the 1100s. Feel the same way about WC that I did about BC before it got pumped-it just seems cheap at half a cent-I can see it going up 5-10X in the first pump

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.