The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think of my first blog post? (Business write-up)

UniEntrepreneur

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,233%
Apr 13, 2014
UK
I became a full time entrepreneur around 7 months ago. Since then I've created 5 successful businesses with my business partner. We started this blog to document our journey with business write-ups - with the goal of writing the most informative and actionable possible content. The first article is about our first business, KitchPack, selling 33 piece boxes of kitchenware to incoming students.

We executed the whole business in less than week, making $3370 in net profit. We say how we:
  • Came up with the idea
  • Validated the concept through market research and negotiating to secure margins
  • Created a simple e-commerce site and raised $1740 with free marketing sources before ordering any stock
  • Used this data tp design our paid marketing campaigns
  • Sold out the rest of the stock in less than 24 hours
  • How we're expanding the business this year
Any comments on the hook we use, tone of the article, length, any bits that were unclear, etc would be awesome. Here's the link:

http://unientrepreneur.com/2014/02/kitchpack-make-2000-week/

Let me know what you think

James

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gale4rc

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 23, 2013
I became a full time entrepreneur around 7 months ago. Since then I've created 5 successful businesses with my business partner.

lolwut

Great job on everything though. Good profit, all around good article but, it's also just the same stuff everyone already knows. Not trying to downplay the awesomeness of your success, congrats on that. Maybe i've been around too long but, it seems like everyone is regurgitating the same stuff.

Manie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 17, 2014
Hey UniEntrepreneur you have a great website! Love the layout and visuals I'm just starting up a blog website now, I hope to attract millions.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
@UniEntrepreneur ... I read through the whole article. Wish I could criticize but it was an easy read. I had no problem understanding any of it. I especially liked the links of 'how to' do certain things...very helpful.

What I took away the most from the article, overall, was the creativeness you used in marketing and selling and validation process.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.