The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How important is it to be close for partners for e-business?

Mattster

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2014
I was wondering how important is it for partners to be in the same city for an internet based business?

I have an idea for a start up, I've got in contact with a potential partner that could be helpful for the project, but lives 6-7 hours away.

I'm wondering if it's mandatory to be close for a e-business or if skype calls and ocassional meet up could be enough?

Anyone insights on this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
It depends on the type of business for sure... but given the many products available today, depending on how computer/technology savvy you are, you should not have any issues staying in contact.

I would say start by writing down the things that are of concern to you and then look for software or other solutions to solve the problems.

I have done business with person who are multiple time zones away from where I am and besides a few late nights or early mornings, we have been able to make it work without too many issues.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.