The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Exclusive: Tequila and Ice Cream!

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Sorry for the lack of updates. My slow lane job changed me to a different location and for the past 2 weeks I didn't know my schedule till the day before so it made getting things done a bit difficult. It looks like I may be able to get prices down without compromising hotel quality. Just waiting to here back from a few hotels at the moment. I expect to have concrete details by this time next week.

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
UPDATE!!!!

After speaking with a few more hotels heres what I came up with:

Ticket price: $280

Includes: 2 night stay in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarters, shared room, ticket to Tequila & Ice Cream for 2 days.

Dates: Check in 8/1 Check out 8/3. Meeting will be on 8/2 and 8/3.

I need at least 20 people to make this happen. Please let me know if you're interested. Tickets will go on sale on Saturday April 12th at 8am

Pending: Its come down to either the Bristol Hotel or Westgate Hotel, both of which are in the Gaslamp Quarters. Price won't be much different between the two. I'm trying to negotiate getting catering for at last one meal. The time for the meetings will either be 8am-1pm or 9am-2pm. If it ends up being less than the price I listed I will issue refunds for the difference.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
UPDATE!!!!

Includes: 2 night stay in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarters, shared room, ticket to Tequila & Ice Cream for 2 days.

I need at least 20 people to make this happen. Please let me know if you're interested. Tickets will go on sale on Saturday April 12th at 8am

Pending: Its come down to either the Bristol Hotel or Westgate Hotel, both of which are in the Gaslamp Quarters. Price won't be much different between the two. I'm trying to negotiate getting catering for at last one meal. The time for the meetings will either be 8am-1pm or 9am-2pm. If it ends up being less than the price I listed I will issue refunds for the difference.
So, if I buy 2 tickets, me and Mrs jon can be room mates?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I've applied for studying in San Diego and if it happens I'll be coming from Germany and living in SoCal. It might still take a while to receive confirmation from the college, but until when are ticket sales open? And how many people max?

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I've applied for studying in San Diego and if it happens I'll be coming from Germany and living in SoCal. It might still take a while to receive confirmation from the college, but until when are ticket sales open? And how many people max?

Tickets go on sale April 12th. Max is 30 people

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
THE TIME HAS COME! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!

I will be PMing further details to everyone that showed/shows interest in Attending the Tequila & Ice Cream Meet up in San Diego.

I need at least 20 people to make this thing happen. The max is set at 30.

PM me if you are interested in attending and haven't said anything already

Tomorrow and going forward I'll be posting everyone who has secured a ticket to go

Tickets sales will close on Monday night or when we get to 30people. Whichever comes first!

Thank you

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
UPDATE!!!!

Is this info more or less still valid?

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,184%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Is @IceCreamKid coming to this?

Not sure as my schedule during that month is very unclear.

I have no idea what I'd give as a presentation if I went. For C&B I'm already going to be giving a step-by-step tutorial on how I got to $2k a day within 90 days of starting with $200, how sales dropped to $100-200 a day because of a lack of due diligence, and how I'm slowly creeping back to the $2k a day point. It's a model that can be easily replicated depending on the population size of your local area.

I'm also presenting on my 2nd business and all of the steps I'm implementing to use the power of community as a way of showing social proof for your product. Bootstrapping for free advertising is fun.

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
***UPDATE***

I'll be busy for the next few days (yesterday included), plus there are still slots to fill. I'll leave it open for a few more days.

skekasaurus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Feb 17, 2013
Texas
Hate to come off as cheap lol, but is the ticket price any different if I don't require a room? I've got family out in the SoCal area so could post it up with them. I rarely get to see them as it is, so this gives me the perfect excuse to drop by. :p

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I've been really busy as of late. I'll be closing this off at 8pm pacific standard time. I gave it a full week and we didn't get enough people. So for those that paid I'll be giving a full refund unless we get the full 20ppl by 8pm

I'll be pming all of you who paid after 8pm. Thank you

Bosstradamus

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Okay guys, I've given it enough time and unfortunately there wasn't enough people taking action. I'm going to have to call off this meet up. I have other matters that need my attention so T & I is officially closed. I look forward to meeting those of you who go to next years B & P. God speed and party on

For those that did send money I have sent you pm's. You will be getting a full refund as soon as I get a reply. Thanks for the support

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.