The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency Experience

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Pm me if you bought FAC above 3000 sats.

Whitecoin on a warm up before the real action starts when PoW ends.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fuller

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 28, 2014
Los Angeles
Pm me if you bought FAC above 3000 sats.

Whitecoin on a warm up before the real action starts when PoW ends.

Hmm, I got all of mine for under 3000 but that doesn't sound too promising.

Thanks for the whitecoin call! :hurray:

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Somebody panic and dump FAC?

By pm, I didn't mean it was bad news I just want to help you guys out incase my FAC prediction fails.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
@yousf Clearly Whitecoin is on fire right now. When that's finished it'll be something else.

Expect a correction on WC (that sounds weird) because there is still 4 days left of hardcore mining. Multipools will be dumping.

I was in the top three holders of Whitecoin but shed 1 million earlier to take some profits. Placed some more buy orders at 1000 sats to accumulate more. Trouble is there appears to be tons of support in between so not even sure it will hit 1000 any time soon. Still one of the top holders so I'm looking forward to the mother of all pumps when the PoS stage kicks in.

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
@yousf Clearly Whitecoin is on fire right now. When that's finished it'll be something else.

Expect a correction on WC (that sounds weird) because there is still 4 days left of hardcore mining. Multipools will be dumping.

I was in the top three holders of Whitecoin but shed 1 million earlier to take some profits. Placed some more buy orders at 1000 sats to accumulate more. Trouble is there appears to be tons of support in between so not even sure it will hit 1000 any time soon. Still one of the top holders so I'm looking forward to the mother of all pumps when the PoS stage kicks in.
Yes, WC is going to the moon, but not just yet. I almost rented 150 MH/s to put on it, but was foiled by stupid limits on betarigs and decided to just buy. Waiting for the correction, its coming. Anything under 2k is cheap, but if I can be patient and catch more on the drop then why not. WC has been a huge distraction for me today :-(

Scalped a little on the SAT mini-pump earlier. Have a bit of that I will bag hold as another bet just in case their multipool drives a big pump.

It looks like FLT might have another pump, but I already cashed out much profits on that one. I am still holding my FAC and won't dump. Give FAC some time.

ZET has been fun. Lots of FUD, but I think it will have a good run.

I have still been loading up on MZC. I just keep accumulating large amounts of it cheap. Its a very high risk bet.

yousf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 8, 2014
Germany
Waiting for WC to get listed on Cryptsy.. Why do you think will there be a pump at the PoS stage?

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
I almost rented 150 MH/s to put on it, but was foiled by stupid limits on betarigs and decided to just buy.

You were better off buying.

As an experiment I rented 27 megs from Betarigs for 24 hours starting yesterday and finished a few hours ago. Prior to that I had to rent a tiny little rig to overcome the limits, which I did for 3 hours, then I could rent a larger one.

Anyway, 27 megs returned 23,000 FAC

Cost of rental : 0.3 btc

Cost of FAC before I rented: 1000 sats.

Conclusion : better of buying as I could of had 30,000 without any hassle.

Renting monster rigs are clearly at their best when mining a future star coin on it's first day.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Waiting for WC to get listed on Cryptsy.. Why do you think will there be a pump at the PoS stage?

Waiting to buy or dump?

Miners will stop mining, sell pressure will ease off and there will be only one direction to go. up up up.

Look at the chart below. Right now, I'd say we are between the take off and first sell off period.

Four_stages_chart.jpg

D

Deleted21703

Betarigs has a limit now? I remember renting about 35MH/s for mining TiPS when the KGW implementation hit and the difficulty plummeted to 0.02.

I came out about 10% short after the entire ordeal. Would not recommend except for coins that haven't had their first major exchange pump yet.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
So you aren't claiming defeat yet? Fac is by far my biggest bag.

No far from it!

I just kicked off some work activity on FAC and hopefully that'll bring it some interest.

BTW: AsiaCoin is something I'd consider getting.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
AsiaCoin's price is quite high for a coin with such low volume.

My crypto sense tells me that volume will pick up.

It's not doing that bad considering it's got WC to compete with atm also multipools are liking it.

ACs got 150,000,000 coins in PoW stage (less than WC) then over 150million in PoS stage.

It's not premined, that'll help keep the trolls at bay.

I'm chucking 6 btcs into it, let's see where it goes.

yousf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 8, 2014
Germany
Got in on WC @1740 Sats. How high will you think will the bubble go? I want to set a take-win since I cannot watch the order book 24h/d.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Got in on WC @1740 Sats. How high will you think will the bubble go? I want to set a take-win since I cannot watch the order book 24h/d.

This is seat of the pants stuff. I cannot tell you how high it will go exactly but I imagine when the grand daddy of big pump comes we could see anything up to 15000 sats, it'll probably be a flash-panic-buy followed by dump city. Anything above 8000 sats I'd be surprised after big pump number 1.

Set yourself a nice 3X and you're pretty much guaranteed a respectable 3 x return at 5000 sats, without having to watch.

Last edited:

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
Betarigs has a limit now? I remember renting about 35MH/s for mining TiPS when the KGW implementation hit and the difficulty plummeted to 0.02.

I came out about 10% short after the entire ordeal. Would not recommend except for coins that haven't had their first major exchange pump yet.
Yeah, they have all these dumb rules after you sign up. They lost me as a customer. I went over to leaserigs and rented a ton of hash and put it on Asiacoin yesterday :)

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Cryptsy is no longer the leading altcoin exchange.

Mintpal has dwarfed it in volume over the last few days. Almost 2X today.

AC continues to heat up.

Locked and loaded with FAC + AC + WC

Coming weeks are going to be very lucrative. :D

yousf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Mar 8, 2014
Germany
So would you recommend bittrex.com? The interface seems quite nice and the website fast.
And is it still recommended to buy AC at ~1760?
For FAC I seem being too late.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Giving away 5,000 WC to the first three people to post up a Whitecoin address.

Happy Crypto Easter! :)

18heei596j5hxjpg.jpg

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
TY Alty! WYTJMBrGHqzxGVpZutwf4WtdwEtGmJESdd

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
That's the spirit @yousf and esp @JayKim (you've had a steep learning curve, time to make it count).

Out all day, will send WC when I'm back on computer...

1 Fastlane member left to claim 5000 Whitecoins from my easter giveaway

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.