The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who is in Utah?

FarBeyondDriven

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Mar 13, 2014
Lehi, Utah
Hey Fastlaners!

Anyone located in Utah want to meet up? I'm on the hunt for some decent friends that don't spend all their time complaining and smoking pot. (why I've been alone so much of my life)

I'm down to get coffee, share ideas, hit golds gym, go fishing or whatever.
I currently live in Lehi which is south of Salt Lake and north of Provo.

Lets hangout! You can add me on Facebook too. https://www.facebook.com/imfar.beyond.driven

BTW I'm 21 but very mature and don't mind how old or young you may be just need some more intelligent like minded friends!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

I notice you haven't been around for a while. If you're still planning on being part of the community here let me know.

I can make it to Salt Lake City for Real Salt Lake vs. Vancouver Whitecaps if you want to meet up then. It's on July 19th.

It's only a 20 min drive from Lehi according to google.

We're the same age essentially.

Cheers.

FarBeyondDriven

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Mar 13, 2014
Lehi, Utah
I notice you haven't been around for a while. If you're still planning on being part of the community here let me know.

I can make it to Salt Lake City for Real Salt Lake vs. Vancouver Whitecaps if you want to meet up then. It's on July 19th.

It's only a 20 min drive from Lehi according to google.

We're the same age essentially.

Cheers.

That'd be cool let me know if your still going to the game.

Nik Krohn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jun 27, 2014
Utah
Im a utah-ite. I live in saratoga springs and work in springville so i drive through lehi daily. It would be cool to start a mastermind or something

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.