The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting rid of my old ecommerce business + my new venture

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013
I am selling CeramiPro, my ecommerce brand I started in early 2013. It has been quite an awesome learning experience for me, and I made money on my first attempt in the entrepreneurial world. I am moving on.

I am involved in an amazing opportunity and very happy with it. I have been kicking a$$, and it's already going very well. I do not have any time to devote away from this new venture.

You can check out the website here: www.ceramipro.com

and if you are interested in knowing more, please pm me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sagartrix

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 18, 2014
Nice website. Which CMS is it based on. Did you design it yourself or used external help.

Planning to setup a ecommerce website soon.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

FastLaner007

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Jan 28, 2014
Not the right section to pitch your offer OP. You are an old member here, you should have known this.

Last edited:

nikiobicata

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 7, 2013

NickT41

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Dec 4, 2013
@Genium, Congrats! Do you already have a buyer? If not, how do you plan on selling? Are you planning to sell on Bizbuysell/Flippa/etc? Just curious as to how those transaction decisions are typically made.

Care to tell us more about your new venture?

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013
@Genium, Congrats! Do you already have a buyer? If not, how do you plan on selling? Are you planning to sell on Bizbuysell/Flippa/etc? Just curious as to how those transaction decisions are typically made.

Care to tell us more about your new venture?

I do not have a buyer, and I am not sure yet if I will sell on Flippa yet or not. I am looking into it, but am going to try to do a more simple sale.

The new venture is a publication, that's all I can say for now. 99% sure I am going to be quitting my job in June due to the money it will be bringing in for me which is awesome! Projected to do at least $10k/month by the end of the year. And thats for 3 co-founders. 33% split

Probably will make a progress thread after several months of solid execution, then tell the story from the beginning. I really really want to focus in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013
Not the right section to pitch your offer OP. You are an old member here, you should have known this.

I know. I was locked out of the Marketplace section though?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.