The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

honestly is there nobody here experienced enough in HK banking?

Naomi11

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2014
honestly is there nobody here experienced enough in HK banking that they cannot answer my first thread about the subject?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
So you make another thread asking why people are not answering your first one? Hang around awhile, provide some value, do an introductory post and make an effort. This is a community not somewhere where you demand your questions be answered.

Stephanos83

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 17, 2013
United Kingdom
Go to www.internationalman.com and sign up for the forums there. They will be able to give you a better idea. From my previous research on the subject, it will be difficult to impossible to open an HK account without being on the ground in HK. As far as tax structures go, you'll have to do some research and connect with people that have it figured out in order to do it legally. I don't know what the situation in Oz is, but hiding income from America is futile. With everything being globalized, I imagine this will be true for most countries unless you move and conduct business from the country that offers you the tax benefits you're looking for. Whatever you do, don't evade taxes. Make sure everything is done legally. Penalties could be huge. If it's questionable seek advice from a tax lawyer experienced in your jurisdiction.

Here is a blog with great info, most of which doesn't help Americans. It might help you though. www.streber.st/

Stephanos83

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 17, 2013
United Kingdom
@Darkside makes a good point. I asked a question similar to yours when I joined the forum and didn't get a definitive answer. I don't think it was because I was being ignored, it's just that not too many people here are experienced in what your asking. @GlobalWealth might be able to help you.

D

DeletedUser394

You posted it in the middle of the night, whilst North Americans are sleeping. 3/4 of the forum users are American/Canadian.

It's only 7am where I'm at, and just now I'm going over the threads from last night.

There are plenty of people that can help you with that, but they aren't online 24/7 as they have lives of their own...

Naomi11

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2014
You posted it in the middle of the night, whilst North Americans are sleeping. 3/4 of the forum users are American/Canadian.

It's only 7am where I'm at, and just now I'm going over the threads from last night.

There are plenty of people that can help you with that, but they aren't online 24/7 as they have lives of their own...

true but I did notice that there were threads posted around the same time as mine that received quite a few responses. My deduction was that nobody on in the last few hours had any idea. Do you?

Naomi11

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2014
A
So you make another thread asking why people are not answering your first one? Hang around awhile, provide some value, do an introductory post and make an effort. This is a community not somewhere where you demand your questions be answered.

I do like this forum, just for answers like that ⚡️

Naomi11

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2014
Go to www.internationalman.com and sign up for the forums there. They will be able to give you a better idea. From my previous research on the subject, it will be difficult to impossible to open an HK account without being on the ground in HK. As far as tax structures go, you'll have to do some research and connect with people that have it figured out in order to do it legally. I don't know what the situation in Oz is, but hiding income from America is futile. With everything being globalized, I imagine this will be true for most countries unless you move and conduct business from the country that offers you the tax benefits you're looking for. Whatever you do, don't evade taxes. Make sure everything is done legally. Penalties could be huge. If it's questionable seek advice from a tax lawyer experienced in your jurisdiction.

Here is a blog with great info, most of which doesn't help Americans. It might help you though. www.streber.st/
Thanks yeah, I've checked this site a few times. I've already opened up accounts there, it's just that it's the technicalities of opacity /transparency between countries I'm interested in. Thanks though

D

DeletedUser394

Hey how do we give negative rep?? I love it. Tried to take ten bucks off some guy but ended up giving him ten.

Op has negative rep, must learn secret.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Actually I have a lot of experience in this but I run several companies in the offshore services industry and have clients to deal with on a regular basis. So no, I am not sitting at my computer waiting for someone to post a question along the lines of my expertise for ego strokification.

Stephanos83

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 17, 2013
United Kingdom
I'm aware that you do business in this sector. Suppose I should have mentioned that in my responses. I wouldn't expect your time to be free or wasted. I only made the suggestion as a potential lead for you and a problem solved for the OP.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I'm aware that you do business in this sector. Suppose I should have mentioned that in my responses. I wouldn't expect your time to be free or wasted. I only made the suggestion as a potential lead for you and a problem solved for the OP.

Stephanos83, this was not a comment directed at you. Only the original irritated post asking why no one was answering.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%