The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Meditation and the Fastlane

bensonj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jul 2, 2013
My sister told me to read a book called E-Squared. Since that day, I've been hooked.

@Likwid24 - agreed! E-squared is one of the best "energy" books ever! What about the "hanger" experiment?!! I have tried them all and they are amazing!

I've been on the QP, metaphysical path for several years. My brother (who has his masters in nuclear physics) has been on it since he was 18 - he calls it (and so do I now) being "ONE with the Universe". He is a manifesting machine - whatever he decides on he gets! We all thought he was a kook when he would tell us that he would be living on the Hudson River in Manhattan making over 400K per year. He's been doing just that for the past 15 years - right in the smack of battery park. His life principle has always been that he would live life like he had a trust fund and he does. I've given myself 3 years to catch him and pass him in my manifesting abilities and wayyyy pass him in the $$$ department :)

I have not missed a day meditating for the past 5 years…it starts my day off right. Just 20 mins. in the morning and I'm good to go. I feel tapping into that quiet no-THING space where everything comes from (the quantum field) is what has helped me move to where I am today. I take action today - but it is inspired action…and every action has not failed me yet since adopting this approach...I feel we are more powerful than we know…we become what we focus on…when we see a thing - that thing gets planted like seed and it has to come up! The ground can grow gardens or weeds - it doesn't care. :)

Don't mean to be all froo-froo but I love this stuff! Lol!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
Sal, AKA @Likwid24, AKA Witch Dr, AKA Crazy Man...are we related ? Too many things in common...no man crush :yuck:. lol.

Quantum Physics is fascinating to me. I've been meditating and visualizing for years...works well for me too. Pretty wild stories here also.

I first learned to meditate while learning martial arts. My instructor taught a group of us. He was pretty amazing. If anyone knows of the "One inch punch", he demonstrated and it was amazing. This has to do with focus and energy.

I wish I could recommend a book on meditation but alas, I cannot. There are many forms of meditation and you can literally meditate anytime, anywhere. There's even 'walking meditation'. It's simply being in the moment and aware of absolutely everything.

In general, mediation is largely used for relaxation, focus, visualization. I often "Focus on the space between the thoughts". That's right. There is space between your thoughts. If you're like me...I have a million thoughts going on at any given moment so meditation has benefited me greatly. In my experience, I truly believe anything is possible. I did not think this when I was 20yrs old but life experiences have educated me.

Question for those experienced ones....I have Psoriasis and I HATE it ! I have outbreaks...gets better...outbreaks...repeat. It's a genetic 'flaw' as my Doc puts it (oh yea..she's HOT by the way). I just like stating that fact. :D I am very, very bothered by the fact that mentally, I have not been able to control this Psoriasis. I mean...I can direct blood flow, make muscles twitch, do a lot of things via focus and meditation, but this damn thing has me pissed. Suggestions ?

Hi bud, I've not got the time to run through this whole thread sadly but noticed your post regarding your skin condition and hope you have seen results through the advice offered by members, I surely like the idea of tapping, practicing and receiving results are an art unto themselves i'm sure. This is quite a long post so ignore by all means but I do hope that the story gives an insight into the true fact that you can heal anything no matter how big or small.

As many including yourself on this forum will likely attest, much of the results we see are due to our beliefs, perceptions and focused intent/action. I have beaten the crap out of myself for a number of years for having limiting beliefs, some day i'm sure the beatings will have taken such a toll that no limiting beliefs exist. One comment made against a post I made recently was 'This guy likes rolling around in his own shit' and that really struck a chord haha. Keep trying until it disappears, beat yourself up till you cannae take no more then watch as it disappears.

I'm no 'expert' in the medical field but certainly do not believe the common beliefs when it comes to 'genetic' disorders and 'dis-ease', some people believe they cannot be helped.. Then they die. it's a placebo effect that I believe knowingly or unknowingly the medical industry cashes in on.. Creating a need and all...

Well, I almost died, in fact in my sleep one time I did die so to speak, I experienced a before life experience and woke up taking a huge gasp of air! It was a real turning point where I knew something had to change.

In the early days of dis-ease I gave a full year with repeat visits to the doctors trying a number of meds to no avail. I gave up on conventional medicine (now this is not to discredit, or say it doesn't work, what works for one may or may not work for another, it is in the individuals beliefs, faith and conditioning)

I have also tested nigh on every supplement, theory and eating regime and extreme protocol there is out there. I fasted on spring water only two week, became vegetarian for a year, ketosis diet for a year and more, I even drank turpentine quite recently to kill parasites/fungus whilst doing a 40 day fast and found it quite refreshing haha. No matter what the nay sayers believed or said, I proved otherwise and believed otherwise, my beliefs were proven to be the commanding beliefs. Some of the things I have done, many would think I am crazy.. Heck half the time even I thought I was crazy but when it comes to believing you are going to die you will do some drastic things to change that belief until it becomes your reality.

After 5 years of said efforts and varied results (symptoms disappearing then others reappearing) What I found to work eventually is to no longer care.. To no longer allow my conditions to be a part of me, no longer acknowledge their negative effect or hurt me, it is what it is, I can, I will and I am on top of this, it is no problem. I then started to find myself laughing whenever I thought of my conditions and the effect they had on me (I don't know if you've seen Breaking bad. And apologise for possible spolier.. But kind of like Walt when things get real heavy, he simply starts to laugh and then it turns around), i'd get a twing and laugh, 'this is simply my body fixing itself'

Now when it comes to skin breakouts and hives this can actually be your body removing toxins, might sound funny but do you drop a load 2-3 times a day?? When there are toxins in the body and your organs do their thang in trying to get rid of them, the toxins will be released in the easiest way possible. Your skin is the biggest releaser of toxins in your whole body. Pimples, spots, hives, eczema, psoraisis even skin cancer are simply fungus/toxins/parasites/bacteria/pathogens attempting to get out of your body, becase they do not like it in there so your outbreaks are actually a good sign! What I would advise is to do something called a salt water flush to clear any clogged up nasties from your bowel, and allow your cleaned bowel to deal with remaining nasties. I'd also seriously consider (if not already doing so) eating a diet as natural and nutrient rich as possible. Gluten containing foods and certain other foods really clog the bowel up, if you are only dropping a load once a day or every other day even, that lack of flow can in some cases allow for toxins to build up. As your liver neutralises these toxins they find a way out.. If you aint regular the next port of call is the skin, simply increasing your digestive function can cure your skin breakouts. Easier said than done but don't allow it to stress you out, it is your body working to fix you rather than doing something that is breaking you. Manuka honey, olive oil or clove oil even should remove any itch and suck the toxins right out of your skin meaning that those break outs may only stick around for a matter of hours rather than days.

If you feel like asking any questions to validate my competence regarding these suggestions, please do feel free to ask questions. I'd like for you to truly believe I know what I am talking about here and in that belief pass on the abiliy to yourself to sort this problem out once and for all. You will find it easy :)

I continue to this day to eat (in my own belief) very well, limiting refined sugars, processed meats, boxed foods etc. Keep the foods simple as possible. I avoid gluten as much as possible and when eating meats, eat plenty of veggies to help digest them. Regularly exercise can help not only in physically strengthening the body but also the mind, the chemicals released when doing exercise really do help. I went from manic depressive without the 'love' of a woman for over a year to being a guy who could not keep women away from him, to the point where it became a problem haha, simply by exercising every day. My body had hardly changed, the change was in my outlook and projection.

Not to sound condescending here or make false presumptions if you do already exercise and eat well.. I'd exercise and ate well for five years straight yet still suffered with fungal manifestations in the body. A way to truly smash any ill effect in the body if you feel you are already taking necessary measures (when those ill manifestations would indicate otherwise) would be to do a 4 week master cleanse, be strict, read the master cleanser book and ignore the nay sayers, in reading the master cleanser book you can really feel that what the author says is true and it is a powerful program. Whilst master cleansing consider using a candida/parasite cleanser of sorts in the form of pure gum turpentine (pure distilled pine oil, not the synthetic chemical laden stuff, unlike the new fake stuff pine oil has been used as a remedy for many ailments for cenuries, it is not used today as it's harder to copyright a plant than a chemically refined substance) also humaworm products are absolute magic, you would be horrified at some of the stuff that comes out of your body if you did a parasite cleanse with humaworm herbal blends. Then again this is only advice, as mentioned a number of times, we each find our own way, persistence and belief, you can stop that eczema dude!

Lee

LeeGall

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 30, 2014
But that's not how it's perceived, interpreted, or applied by the masses.

And therein is the disconnect between you and I, and the average consumer of it. We understand the link between thinking, believing, and then doing. The majority of the 20 million people that read it, do not. The way it is advertised and marketed is "think riches" and then suddenly the doorbell rings and Publisher's Clearinghouse is outside the door. Think a new bike and wham, you get one for Christmas! That not visionary thinking, that's wishful thinking.

Anyhow, I was curious if anyone had any "synchronous" stories to tell in their life ... you know, that one thing that was simply way too coincidental to be a coincidence. I have a story that if you probably put it through a statistical analysis, it would be a 1 in a 10,000,000 shot. And yet, it happened. (Sorry but it's a story I don't want public.)

Rather strangely, one day i'd had a particularly stressful day installing a cabling infrastructure with my cuz.. We'd worked waaaay over the time it 'should' have taken for the job and my cousin being an old school alpha male i'd had to bite my tongue a few times throughout the day for him not having seen that what he was pissing and moaning about was his own causality of the delays on the job. Anyways on the way home from work I felt a huge calmness, wow thank feck that is done.. I'd watched the secret in those recent weeks and decided this would be the perfect time to practice visualisation. I absolutely love sports cars, not only for the status and attention but genuinely for the enginerring and design masterpieces they are, plus I love speed. I pretended to be asleep whilst in the van returning home, I visualised sports cars, the noise, the smell, one flying past us and cutting in our lane whilst my cuz starts shouting and beeping his horn haha. Anyways within five minutes of opening my eyes, no word of a lie I seen a number of Ferrari 458's (the particular car I daydream of frequently so much as the aventador), I seen a 430 scuderia, a 360 and a 355. It was profound yet I wasn't as shocked as i'd expect to be, it was not jaw dropping even though this was surely more than mere coincidence. From that day on i've been reading, listening and watching whilst beating myself up and making many a mistake trying to do it again! (But have one on my driveway in this case.. :p)

bensonj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jul 2, 2013
Anyhow, I was curious if anyone had any "synchronous" stories to tell in their life

@MJ DeMarco Told this in my intro - but bears repeating - my brother in NYC met a guy named David who was into internet marketing…this was of interest to me - so I asked my bro to intro me so we could chat. He agreed - we talked - he gave me some great advice for a site I have - but he said "I don't really know if you would be interested - but you should get the book Millionaire Fastlane " now keep in mind we didn't talk about money AT ALL or getting rich or anything like that…I told him thanks and I got the book that day. Your book led me here and the posts inspired me to want to do something…my product came to me "inspired" and I did things differently based on your book - everything is growing and I'm meeting and forming relationships with some wonderful people….all from one seemingly off the cuff suggestion. I don't think it was a coincidence that he mentioned MFL. That one mention - is growing things in my life I never could have written a script for. Things that most wouldn't believe happen to me daily now. All very surreal.

changed from the good old "Getting a Lamborghini Aventador" to something like:
"Use my money to make the world a better place for me, and everyone in it."
@em1L That's the great thing about knowing these things - we can do it all and have it all. I can have and help! I know I'll help a lot of folks - but I'm gonna have my Porsche Panamera!! Lol

Is negative thinking natural or are we taught it?
Personally - @Tommy92l I feel we come here full ON - but get the negativity conditioned into us. I know right next to the word negative in the dictionary is a pic of my mom…for real :) Lol

But, I believe if you accept your flippin out session.

Exactly! @Skys - the more I accept ALL sides of me - even when I get irritated - the quicker I roll out of it. I have a new motto - everyTHING that happens in my life is for my highest good - even the disappointments. No sense in fighting it - it is really what it is. Knowing quantum physics and what some call the Law of Attraction doesn't mean sitting on a hill like the buddha meditating all day doing nothing. It means to me - living life to the fullest, having the freedom move about the planet and experience it all! The wonders and the road rage lol. In the words of the great Bill Hicks…
"Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid -EVER- because, this is just a ride."

Oh and @Bigguns50 - my g-daughter had eczema so horribly bad - took her off wheat - cleared in a matter of weeks and has not returned unless she sneaks or gets gluten accidentally and she starts to break out almost immediately. I took it out of my diet after getting deathly ill and I won't touch the stuff again…ever!

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
my g-daughter had eczema
Hey Bensonj....somehow...Psoriasis turned into eczema in this thread..o_O I have Psoriasis.

Oh Bensonj....I believe we need an update in your progress thread ! :wideyed:

bensonj

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Jul 2, 2013
Psoriasis
Awww crap! lol…BUT google psoriasis and gluten - there is a connection and many great results by removing it. I have a friend who has it and man is a B to deal with. She refuses to try the diet thing.

I'll update soon…promise :)

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
@bensonj.....np. I've researched and researched this Psoriasis. I understand it. There are many people who have this defective gene but never have an outbreak. Usually, an illness or surgery or stress triggers the gene and you have an outbreak. Outbreaks can be disfiguring and never go away....or small and temporary...and everything in between. In the big picture mine isn't bad and I control it through a topical steroid.

Thing is....I want to un-trigger this gene so the outbreaks stop. "outbreaks" is a bit deceiving. With this disease, the body actually produces new skin cells in days rather than weeks like normal.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
2 questions:
1) Have you experienced this ?
2) What the hell is it ?

At the risk of sounding weird/crazy, etc., :wacky: I'm posting this. Guess being at the "F*ck it" point in business, as @IceCreamKid put it, kinda flowed into other aspects of my life.

I was meditating last night when I was in bed. I wasn't sleepy...tired yes...so I calmed myself so I could fall asleep. Slowly got rid of all the thoughts in my head...rarely happens...they usually sneak in. I don't think I was sleeping because afterwards I thought about what just happened.

I had a feeling come over my entire body. Not really 'over' it...ugh...hard to describe so here's the weird shit. I felt sort of a tingling sensation that truly felt like it was in every cell of my body. It was overwhelming. I felt like it was 'pure love'. (Man, there goes my rep as a badass !) I felt part of the whole Universe...like not 'in it', actually part of it. Like a cell is a part of our bodies but the Universe was also in me in the same way. Sorry, this is difficult.

I don't THINK I felt any different when I woke this morning. I don't THINK I feel any different now. It's hard to tell because I feel very good, but this may be from thinking about what happened. Guess time will tell.

So, thanks in advance for reading my weird event happening. Hmmm...funny...I still don't give a F what anyone thinks. :)

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
Has anyone here experienced thinking of a word or concept and suddenly you hear or saw something that's related or is an exact match of the word or concept?

Example:
I'm thinking of a laptop then the person speaking on television or radio mentions "laptop."

It can be dismissed as pure coincidence, but when it happens it makes me smile. :)

Sorry for such a bump, but long story short, someone mentioned something to me about having a resemblance to a famous actor, I thought it was a really cool thing to say.

My goal is to get into acting, so I kept thinking about it. I literally came across the person they'd mentioned over and over again while looking up subjects COMPLETELY unrelated to them on line, and before this I rarely saw their name, if ever.

I love what another member posted here - Be-Do-Have.

It's so true.

I want to believe that thinking about it (doing the work of course), will drawl you closer to your objective. And yes, although I agree it's 98.9%^ work, there just seems to be a little supernatural reality in the whole "think and attract it".

Unfortunately, it has been made to be - 98% thinking about it, 2% talking about it, 0% work.

Lastly, the only downside is that it seems to be SO hard to find this advice from someone who has real accomplishments. Seeing a guy post this on his blog with 3 comments and 2 views, telling me that THINK AND IT WILL HAPPEN - just turns me off. Where are your views, then? I think the mindset has been overtaken by lazy people, and that sort of pushes me away from positive thinking/attracting. Even if it is real, those "I thought about an Ipad and never got it!" people have just humiliated anything it stood for.

Last edited:

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Lastly, the only downside is that it seems to be SO hard to find this advice from someone who has real accomplishments.

I don't believe that you can just think about something and it will be drawn to you. I do believe that we create our own reality and that there is more to listening/understanding yourself than meets the eye. I meditate and have visions. I trust my instincts. I do have accomplishments.

Skys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 20, 2011
The Netherlands
One of the biggest mistakes, and is kind of scary because it's so easy to do, is to make something very mystical about meditation.
Or, atleast have a wrong understanding of the word mystical.

In the end, it's all about living in the moment. Now. Being aware of your thoughts, feeling and environment as it happens.

Fact is, that most of us spend our lives in the future, what did not happen yet. Or in the past, which is a make up of reality (basic neuroscience)

People get really weird and shit when they make their life all about 'higher purpose'.

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2012
I can tell you with abs

I can tell you with 100% certainty, that if you visualize the negative outcome... it's coming. At least with people.

So smile and be positive.

Negative thinking in a nutshell

Era

Light Warrior
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Oct 20, 2012
Russel Simmons is also big on meditating. Just remembering to be in the moment, is actually being present. So if you guys get lost in the moment always remember to come back to the present. Also its important to not have attachment to outcome.

Tregan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 16, 2013
"In the end, it's all about living in the moment. Now. Being aware of your thoughts, feeling and environment as it happens."

^This +1

Look at Mindfulness Meditation, it will absolutely help with this.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Is praying considered meditating, if so then I do meditate 3 times a day before a meal.
I think praying can be a form of meditation. If your prayer is heartfelt and full of gratitute for the food and people in front of you--then yes, you are fully living in that moment, and that is a form of meditation. If you are simply repeating a prayer (such as The Lord's prayer) which just requires memorization, then I don't believe much can be gained from that--unless you fully slow down enough to actually think about and feel the words you are saying. I pray and I meditate. I suppose I view prayer as my time to talk to God, and meditation as my time to slow down enough to listen.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Meditation has been discussed here many times at the forum. It's also a big part of The Miracle Morning which I practice.

I thought this website could be useful.

http://www.calm.com

And believe it or not, this company is actually a tech company with a big silicon valley footprint.

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 30, 2012
UK
Thanks, this will be useful on those days I have trouble concentrating on meditation.

But gah!, no Android App (yet). Maybe soon.

Steele Concept

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 3, 2012
Connecticut
I've tried several different kinds of meditation. One day I was reading the site lifehacker and this programmer was going on about a method called Natural Stress Relief found at: http://www.naturalstressreliefusa.org (Super corny website, but outstanding program)

I try to practice 2x a day for 15 minutes regularly. It really helps cure 'monkey mind' and allow the stress to bounce off - rather than sink in. This method is based on Transcendental Meditation but much cheaper and easier to learn. It has been scientifically proven to reduce galvanic skin response (a physiological stress response).

I know when I do this method, my body actually twitches and convulses - it is supposed to be the stress leaving the body... My heart rate and breathing go down significantly. It actually surprises me sometimes how little breath one really needs when completely relaxed... When I am done the mind feels super clear, calm and peacefully awake. I'm not trying to sell anything, but this method is awesome. Give it a try and see how you like it. When I practice it regularly it is VERY effective and helps with monkey mind, anxiety, depression etc.

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I'll share some thoughts here. :) While I'm not yet sure about the "control outside things" with visualization, I do believe it can still be effective. I read an article that explained how it worked on a scientific level, which basically said that if you picture living your ideal life from your own eyes as if it's already happening, you'll start to trick your subconscious. You'll be at a "cognitive dissonance" type state, and your mind will try to make that reality true. You'll start saying yes to more opportunities, go further with your efforts, and be more goal oriented with your actions. I believe it actually helped me come across MJ's book and change my life around. I was ready to enter the career world and was reading iBook samples hoping to find a way to increase my income, since I was worried about money and also wanted to live in California some day. I had already been doing some visualization, and I believe that could've pushed me a little further with my reading efforts, as well as made me more open to things, like starting a business. Normally I'd be super cautious about stuff, but now I feel like I have more of a "why not, just try it" attitude.

The only problem with all of this is that I have troubles creating a solid picture. To get around this, I do more concrete things in addition. For example, I use Pinterest as a vision board, filled with pictures of California and houses/furniture stores I like for reference, and I'll also write out things that make it sound like I'm journaling about my success and how awesome it is. I say to people "when" I live in California, not if. I'll look up information about living there, houses online, car dealerships nearby that have the car I want, and anything else, as if I'm planning out my life and future purchases. I even drive around in sports cars and walk on the beach on Grand Theft Auto 5, since it takes place in a realistic looking California. I sometimes go on street view of Google maps and go around town visiting places. Hopefully either this method suffices, or meditation helps soon.

I remember a story about how Jim Carey wrote himself a check for millions of dollars and ended up getting it. Everyone's right though, you have to believe you WILL have what you want. If you just sit there picturing your dream life for a little bit and then say "alright, let's see if this really works now," then it probably won't work. You should also keep going with it for more longterm things and make sure to visualize it from a first person view.

Another tip: If you find yourself doubting that this will work, maybe try for more short term goals that are more believable. Instead of picturing you living in a 10 million dollar house on the beach, picture yourself in a few months from now at the next desired stage of, say, your business, with everything going great. Picture yourself making $100 a month instead of $100,000 a month. You don't have to know how it'll happen, just picture your bank account rising or getting a check.

I won't say I've had anything amazing happen like you guys, except maybe making someone text me once lol, but the fact that my cofounder coincidentally lives in California gives me the feeling that I'll end up there soon. ;)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Suggest Meditation will become the next normal thing, like brushing your teeth, drinking coffee, etc.

Interesting indeed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.