Nuts & Bolts Of Real Estate Investing 3 - Funding Rehab Property
by, Dec 13th, 2010 at 10:59 AM (254 Views)
December 16, 2010 - 8:00 to 8:30 PM (EDT)
Go Here to Register & Learn More
Be sure to check out your email after registering. We will send you the information you need to login to the webinar.
CT REIA is interviewing Connecticut leading authorities in the nuts and bolts of real estate investing. This is the non-glamorous stuff - but the important stuff - you need to know. Listen in as we ask the questions you want to ask.
Ever wonder how you are going to finance that rehab? Listen in as Ian Cohen from Pinnacle Financial Services explains how his company can lend "hard money" to you so that you can move quickly, get out quickly, and get paid. You will learn:
* Why should I borrow money from Pinnacle rather than from a bank?
* What types of properties will you lend money on?
* How do I qualify?
* Do I have to apply for each property or just once?
* What happens if I don't sell the property in time?
* If I am going to an auction this week, can you give me a certified check in time?